New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
chigoo

[RGSS3]Random shops items based on level

So, I'm looking for a script that mimic the shop system in skyrim.

The shop will sell random items based on the actors lv, and you can also specify if the shop only sells items, weapon, armors, or a combination of them. This isn't really necessary for me but would be cool if the shop has a sell feature where I can only sell the types of items that the NPC is selling.

The shop will change it's inventory every few days.

This isn't necessary but again would be cool if the script will work together with the Advanced Game Time + Night/Day v1.2.3

if that isn't possible maybe make the time in real time minutes or frames.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to make this script for me, or point out a script that works like it. I've been looking for one on my own but haven't found any yet.

Almost forgot...

The shop's random feature should have a way to make it so some items has a higher chance to appear in the the shop than others. This way I can put some elite weapons in the shop that has a low chance of appearing.

Edited by chigoo

Prefered Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

I THINK you can do it without using a script, (It will be terrible coded though and huge i warn you).

Use variables, random values and IF conditions.

Better than no reply from the community right?

You know, it's because if you learn A LITTLE Ruby and study a LITTLE part of RGSS3 you will be able to code the script alone.

That's why you didn't got a reply i guess....

Prefered Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

I THINK you can do it without using a script, (It will be terrible coded though and huge i warn you).

Use variables, random values and IF conditions.

Better than no reply from the community right?

You know, it's because if you learn A LITTLE Ruby and study a LITTLE part of RGSS3 you will be able to code the script alone.

That's why you didn't got a reply i guess....

Sorry dude. I can't let yoy necropost. I'm locking the topic.