New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Treasure Hunt #4

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt #4.

The RMU Kiwi is on the move, once again!

Rules

Find the treasure. First member to post its location here wins. The treasure looks like this:

a145ac564535dc92524d1f3e42837a3d.png

Hints

- 'Twas 2012 when I wrote the first "GDU" component; the first custom made section using our new system. Half through, a magnitude 5 point something earthquake struck during the afternoon that my flatmates and myself had off; chilaxin in the lounge while I whipped up this quick component. This is where you'll find the RMU Kiwi.

Prize

200 points!!

PS: All treasure hunt winners will go into an awards section. Its a contest within multiple contests; who is the best treasure hunter? ;)

At first I was trying to find the About Us page because I remembered those GDU screenies.
Went to Road Map and Mission Statement, thinking it was that page. Wrong pages.
Found About Us. Wrong.

I went to Member Map next. Why and when I clicked on it, I do not honestly remember.

I was expecting something subtle, or hidden between the lines.
Nope. It was just straight on the page.

The End

Like I know the difference.

I like it a little better now.. Miss the Infinite GDU symbol.
Are we staying with this design? I'd like to know. It's been dynamic. It sucks when you are trying to make a game about it.

Yep - this one's likely to stay a while. I was thinking about changing it very seriously, but then when I broke the theme integration and got a nu forum design I decided I liked it.

Howev's, after exams, I've been meaning to do an epically large major rehaul of the CSS. I'm gona try switch out bootstrap for UIKit (css frameworks) and also strip the site's entire CSS and add back used styles. There's CSS currently here from the very first GDU design. All these redesigns and additions... it's just got so messy. Anyway, that'll make the site load slightly faster, so that's good.