New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

September and October Nominating

September and October Nominating

Thats right its time for Nominating. Read the Rules to see how to Nominate.
Don't use this topic for saying who your going to vote for. Congratulate the person if you would like

Kind/Helpful:
-Metaclaw
-Moonpearl

Contributor:
-Mepps
-RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Misc.:

---
Im doing it a tad bit different this month and for now one. Please read the Information/Rules before nominating since i updated the topic.

I wanna nominate RATED-RKOFRANKLIN for his nice graphic works here:

http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/topic/9064-franklin-gaming-graphics/?do=findComment&comment=83475

and Metaclaw because she's my friend :P No seriously,she was active and helpful this month.she's so kind and lovely :heart:

Edited by zahraa

i feel bad for being so inactive, but school has eaten up so much of my time. Good luck guys.

I've been job searching, writing a story, and finishing the stupid English class; so I haven't been active either.

Comically pessimistic? What am I, a funny version of Saltome?

I always thought I might be turning into Joey, but whatever. I guess I do have low self-esteem sometimes...

I nominate Moonpearl for accepting my simple, yet difficult script request.

I always ask for help with the really hard or complicated stuff don't I? I mean, this one might require completely rewriting a huge chunk of the battle system.

Seriously, if you haven't given up on that, good luck. Luckily I've already thought of an alternative...sorta.

Comically pessimistic? What am I, a funny version of Saltome?

I always thought I might be turning into Joey, but whatever. I guess I do have low self-esteem sometimes...

Lololol funny version of Saltome.

Don't turn into Joey... actually, he's also comically pessimistic. I miss teasing him in the chat... his reactions were hilarious

I think everyone loved trolling Joey. I think I miss him just for that. Although I don't know if he'd come back just so we can tease him some more.