New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
darkcieran

Monstructs Wants YOU!!!

I'm at the point right now where I'm close to finishing up my game, but it's becoming clear that I need someone to help find out the glitches I may not have noticed.

This is where you folks come in. I need at most, three playtesters to help me hammer out the kinks and try to get show off to a good start.

any help will be appreciated.

http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3560

Edited by darkcieran

Bro, its in the rules that you link to your Monstructs game. Can you do that so I don't have to go searching for it? :thumbsup:

EDIT: Owait we don't have rules. I mean to say that its recommend as per the forum description.

I considered doing that, but then I thought, wow I'm lazy... (I'm actually busy with exams) But either way its way easier if there's nice blue link in the post.

I see you used the old project cards thingy, I'm considering bringing that back soon :) (im the most creative person you'll ever met a few days out from an exam)

... There are no takers? I can't believe how lazy our community is. It's playtesting for god's sake...

I'm gonna do it.

Any preference where to send you my report?

@ Salty:  I'm not lazy, I just don't think my perspective would be very useful.

@ Dark:  If you want a semi-OCD spelling/grammar Nazi critique, I can take a look at it.

@ Dark:  If you want a semi-OCD spelling/grammar Nazi critique, I can take a look at it.

1) That makes no sense, everyone is going to have a different perspective. Otherwise everyone would just be a bunch of robots.

2) I think that's one of the points of being a beta tester. Finding grammar/spelling errors.

My excuse is that I just don't have the time at the moment.

if you feel you can offer anything in terms of opinion, even if it's very little by your estimation, it helps. so I'll be glad for the help. hit me with a pm