New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Noob Saibot

Skyrim Legendary Edition

So I have never played an Elder Scrolls game until now (started about a week ago). Not sure why I never picked Skyrim up, but it is a nice RPG. I plan on getting Oblivion (console), and the Elder Scrolls Anniversary Edition (comes with all games & expansion packs).

So much to do in this game it actually surprised me (e.g. Legendary Edition is basically a Game of the Year Edition).

I love skyrim lots. I have wayyy to many hours into that game with and without mods. Mods is what makes the game great(only on PC). I must have played for a good 100 hours before getting bored of it, then i added mods to make it harder, realistic, make it look and sound realistic. I would have to say all the elder scrolls are the best games money can buy(only on pc cause of the mods).

If you have a powerful enough PC to run skyrim and oblivion i would highly suggest getting it on PC instead so the game can stay alive with new content. Theres lots of ultra high quality fan made expansions that feel like it was apart of the full game. They even go through the trouble to put voice acting in them(using pro voice actors from other games).

EDIT: if you want to look at mods for them i will link the best site for mods. Be warned some mods(2%) are not safe for work so don't view the mods at work.

Oblivion: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/?

Skyrim: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?

I agree with  Lucas. :)

I used to play on console but when I found out I could play the TES games on low/medium I went to computer and haven't gone back. You can mod it and get new content, fan made but a lot of them are amazing, and even make Morrowind and Oblivion look super amazing.

Though if you only have consoles then playing is still playing. :)

When I purchase multiplate-form games I usually always get them on a console (that way I can trade it in if I don't like it). However, in the cases where I like them I then get them on PC that's why I said I was going to get the Elder Scrolls Anniversary Edition which is PC only.

Ahaha, I can't believe I missed that part. If you do get the Anthology Edition you should take some pictures o f it and show it off here. xD I was going to get it the other day because it is only 58$ but I needed RAM lol

I could always suggest good mods (and help for installing them?) if you want when you get the game. :)

Nice video! And what a game collection! Glad The Elder Scrolls is going to be added to it, but what about Fallout? Pretty great too. :)

edit

Wait, Noob, is that you? :huh2:

Edited by CrimsonInferno

Yes, it is me. I've shared my videos before on GDRM.

Never knew you made videos. I've watched two of them so far, they are really good :)

And I think you'll enjoy Morrowind. I first started on Skyrim but Morrowind, when overhauled, is one amazing game. Very few games beat it out. :D