New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Bigace360

The latest programming language: C+=

I saw this while I was on chaos projects and decided to share with ya'll.

Introducing C+=, the official programming language for feminists!https://bitbucket.org/FeministSoftwareFoundation/c-plus-equality

facepalm-animated.gif
I guess this topic could go under Entertainment as well, but hey, maybe we can evaluate the practicality of this language.

Even though I can already predict what would be said.

Let's put an "=" at the end of the names of every programing language, computer program, game, book, tv show, movie, and car just to show the world how EQUAL WE F**KING ARE! YAY EQUALITY!!!!!!11111ONEONEONE

Ahem...sorry, lost my temper a bit.

Oh, and the idea for the language itself is pretty silly too. We can have better programing without going all feminist on it. It's not like computers have genders.

after reading through more of it im starting to think this may be a joke. I hope it's a joke, because it's taking the extreme, non-feminist side of feminism, which is, essentially, women wanting to rule everything. Feminism is supposed to be actual equality for both genders, making binary more feminist than this C+='s o and 0 thing. This part is so silly that I really don't think this is serious.

I didn't bother to read all of it, since it seems stupid anyway.

Edited by Bob423

I support feminists but it's really a contumely :upset: Even if it's a joke,It's no funny AT ALL.I guess they're japing because there's no logical connection between feminists and a programming language.Shame on its creator(s).

Wow they removed it already, that's weird. Nope Polraudio that was the only link I have, we'll just have to Google it for the laughs.