New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
♥Otaku♥

Book Monster

Hi everyone!

If possible, could someone make a Book Monster?

What i have in mind is an opened book with half of a monster's body comming out of it. (Like the monster was comming out of a gate from another dimension).

If something like this exists already, could you please give me a link? I already searched with google but the only results i got were bestiary scripts or a random guy eating dictionnaries.....

Are you talking about a pop-up type book for rpg maker? If you are never seen one of those before.

Sort of like a book held up by feet? I think I've seen something like this before. It looked like the book suddenly sprouted feet from the pages. Like this, I guess, but with the book pages facing down and only the legs of the monster can be seen coming from the pages as if it were a door to another dimension.

asset_upload_file409_290434.jpg

lol! The way im seeing it in my head is hilarious. But no, thats not what i meant. I mean a book monster like in one of the Final Fantasy games (I cant remember which one it was) An opened book with the pages facing up and theres a monster comming out of it. The book doesnt have legs. It similar to the picture that you sent. But instead of being on the floor,  its in the air and you see the book like if you were holding and reading it.

Im sorry if my explanation is confusing.

EDIT: Something like this:

open_book_zpsac67a133.jpg

But it would look like and would have more pages like a grimoire and with a monster coming out of it.

Edited by ♥Otaku♥

I don't quite understand how it is supposed to be. Could you make a drawing example for us? If it is easy, it could be just a small edit of a monster RTP and a book sprite. :)