New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Jeff Andonuts

Hello, I'm New Here

Hi, my name is Jeff. I've been using RPG Maker since 2007, so I wouldn't consider myself new to the software... just somewhat out of practice.

I guess I joined because I wanted to be part of a community again. I just started making games again after maybe three years of being completely inactive, so I'm quite a bit rusty. I hope being a part of this community will help me flare up my instincts again.

I don't know what else to say, so I'll stop here.

Greetings,

Jeff.

Welcome to RMU! :thumbsup: And welcome back to the game making scene. You're starting to make me sound old when you say that you've been using RMXP since '07. I started this website for RMXP back in '06 :P

Welcome to RMU! :thumbsup: And welcome back to the game making scene. You're starting to make me sound old when you say that you've been using RMXP since '07. I started this website for RMXP back in '06 :P

Thanks! I know a couple people who have been using it since '02. I wonder how old they feel?

Welcome to the forums, Jeff! Enjoy your stay here and remember to have fun!

Fun is an integral part of the community experience. Thanks.

Welcome! :) Nice to meet you.There are awesome stuffs for your game here,Enjoy!

Thank you, I'm sure I will.

Welcome to RMU Jeff :D. Have you completed any games in the past?

An unfortunate lack of willpower has lead to my games remaining mostly unfinished. This is kind of why I haven't made anything recently, but I'm determined to finish what I start now. Though I did finish a couple projects back in '07 and '08, but they weren't... very good. In fact they weren't any good at all.