New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Enigma

{FP14} In the year 20XX (Story)

they're both looking great :)

are you using a certain program to make them?

fairly good, but limited avatar generator

http://www.tektek.org/dream_avatar/

All the fp14 characters I've designed are under the tag "fp14" no quotes

http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/tag/fp14

Edited by Enigma

It's a generator for sure.But www.azaleasdolls.com has very better generator.I used some of them in my own game too.Enigma I'll be so glad if you let me make new characters for them.

It's a generator for sure.But www.azaleasdolls.com has very better generator.I used some of them in my own game too.Enigma I'll be so glad if you let me make new characters for them.

Go ahead, the tektek stuff is only good for concept stuff but that azaleas thing looks a lot more comprehensive. Unfortunately, I don't have much experience with it so I would appreciate it if you tried your hand at recreating the characters here:

http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/tag/fp14

just the four on the top row,

the one at the bottom was a mistake but I can't get rid of it

Here you go,I really had fun while making these characters,I hope you like them too :)

wylf-23287.png

30dcm03.png

2ag91ck.png

s-23287.png

Here you go,I really had fun while making these characters,I hope you like them too :)

Wow, they look fantastic.

The only issue is that Alivia's hair should be a much brighter blonde.

Hey, the design is great :v

How many and various expresion it can get?

We can have decent bust up pics without any graphic artist :p

Yes,But it's open for everyone so it's not made only for your own game and it's not unique when you use it.It might doesn't matter for some people but having a unique graphic is a very important point for me in a pro game.

they look pretty good though.

we could just change their body-position, so the characters don't look 'cloned'.

Technically this is the story development thread, So we should start developing story. All though we have or plot settings and main characters. I think we need some ideas on where the game will start. So How about it, or should I make a separate thread for this?

I'm requesting an separated thread for discussing character development/update, while this one will be used for developing the story by refering to the characters thread.

As for where the game started, we need to introduce some main character first, so I think it would be better to start from a few time before Valentine accidentaly commits a crime. Put some plot as starter for introducing the main character, his activist group, and their surrounding. After the introduction, build some character development towards Valentine and Keida.

Btw, we need to explain what does Keida activist group aims are for starting the story. Any ideas?

Alright, I get on that.

As for the story. Keida is a bandit who lives outside the city, you're reffering to Hale. Hale's the one who started the activist group and invited Valentine in.

I also think that Hale and Valentine would be childhood friends, thus when she wanted to get away from her father and dancing, Hale would invite her to the group. I also if it isn't obvious Valentine is in love with Hale.