New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
nekoyarou

Please help!! i don't know what to do T_T

Question

post-25778-0-65394000-1391803213_thumb.jpg

Please help! i dont know what to do anymore, i have tried almost everything!!! from dragging the edge of the window to change the resolution ... but NOTHING worked!! :cry: :cry:

this also happen to my database window... if someone know how to fix this please tell me! :ehh: :ehh:

9 answers to this question

lol at that title though. Ya It's mostly likely something to do with your resolution as it's impossible to change the size of the script or database editors.

Either you can increase your screen resolution and all's good, or you can't and you're screwed.

What is your resolution?

my resolution is 1366x768, it should be okay since the recommended resolution is 1024x768 right?

lol at that title though. Ya It's mostly likely something to do with your resolution as it's impossible to change the size of the script or database editors.

lol i did that on purpose, i've been looking for a new one though

i've already tried to change the resolution but still no luck with it :cry:

Either you can increase your screen resolution and all's good, or you can't and you're screwed.

i've already tried lowering the resolution then increasing it again, and it still didn't change!

man i'm totally SCREWED :cry: :cry:

btw i just remember that something like this actually happened a long time ago, (i don't remember when exactly) but it just fixed itself -___-

then i stopped working with my rpg maker 'cause i had exam (i stopped for about 2 months), but then when i want to continue to work... this damned thing happened again :ehh: :cry:

i can still using it but that damn window prevent me from increasing the number of my skills, characters, etc.

and now i'm frustated... :cry: :dizzy: :ehh:

Shouldn't be an issue with that resolution.

Where did u get the software? English official site?

Quite strange. Could be an xp compatibility issue.

It's definitely not an issue with resolution because that's the same as mine and I've used VX Ace without that problem before. Most likely a compatibility issue with something.

try updating your graphics driver, I remember a time when I had a fresh install of windows xp with no graphics driver installed, and I faced same issues like this as it was running on-board graphics and rpg maker xp didn't seem to like that, even when I set resolution to max