New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
QuesTMajoR

Love, give me some advice please! [Pt.2]

Hi guys! :( Im so worried about me and my gf's relationship. We are very intimate and so close to each other, we also kissed each other although our relationship had gone 3months so far and this February 12 we will have our 4th Monthsary. 

But the problem is that her mom got mad at me (we are legally settled) because I always come on their house and last saturday I came unexpectedly and her mom is not inside. My GF wants me to be at her side everytime but this time instead of making our school project on their house, her siblings saw us only making a drama scene wherein I got sad because she made me upset. It's a long story , but her mom doesnt want me to come because their neighbors are very #%&@ If you know what I mean. And that is the reason why her mom scolded her all night and my GF is telling me to lie low. She made me a promise last time that she wouldnt change and she wouldnt leave me no matter what happens. But in this case I think her mom is triggering her to press the give-up button. :( What do I do . this is not the first time it happened. Her mom was once a "thumbs-up" for me but now I think its lost. WHAT DO I DO ? |
-
By the way her mom's reason for me is because Im too much making my self an "EMO" person, always upset and sad. ITS A BIG TROUBLE!!! I Dont want to lose my GF, I love her and we have plans for our future . We will be separated once we are in college this June, so I wouldnt be able to see her everyday . :(((( HELP ME. Give me some advice how to get her mom's "thumbs-up" again. 
-
(PS. My GF want's us to have some space for each other, because she said that I became so much obsessed.) :'(

By the way her mom's reason for me is because Im too much making my self an "EMO" person, always upset and sad. ITS A BIG TROUBLE!!!

Are you too much of an emo? I agree, this is big trouble. If the mother doesn't like it there's not much you can do, coz you're young. If you're too much of an emo then the mother isn't going to like you any time soon. I reckon you just gotta lie low for a while like the gf says. There's no winning the mother over unless you change. But unless your gf is locked in a cage, I'm sure there are places you can meet, etc. doesn't have to be the end coz you don't go to her house right?

Are you too much of an emo? I agree, this is big trouble. If the mother doesn't like it there's not much you can do, coz you're young. If you're too much of an emo then the mother isn't going to like you any time soon. I reckon you just gotta lie low for a while like the gf says. There's no winning the mother over unless you change. But unless your gf is locked in a cage, I'm sure there are places you can meet, etc. doesn't have to be the end coz you don't go to her house right?

Does lying low will solve the problem? I will change myself, and reduce making myself an "EMO" person. I was just sad because her mom like me once but today everything has changed. :( Im kinda sad. Valentines Day is near and I want to visit their house and bring a cake, but I think her mom will refuse. Ughh.. What have I done!?!? I WANT TO BRING HER MOM'S TRUST BACK. Any advice?

- Thanks Marked!

I faced this situation once.

First of all your GF mother does have a point in not liking you. if your being EMO parents will always refuse depressed and un-motivated people in their life.

Now if your GF had a reason to love you it is her reason.

Anyway, I recommend you to always be motivated and full of energy. Your GF's mother is a female(obviously) and they always see what qualities you have and see if your worth it...

To make a good impression be educated with the mom. Be someone who's generous and try and be social with the mother. That way you'll start gaining acceptance from the mother. Also demostrate that your honest for your GF and always there for her.

Now don't always think of visiting her. Take her out somewhere and if you guys need to do a school project go to a library.

Well this worked out in the past for me. I hope you do take a bit if attention of my post.

Remember Men are supposed to be confident and happy. Not EMO. Idk it's a thing...

I faced this situation once.

First of all your GF mother does have a point in not liking you. if your being EMO parents will always refuse depressed and un-motivated people in their life.

Now if your GF had a reason to love you it is her reason.

Anyway, I recommend you to always be motivated and full of energy. Your GF's mother is a female(obviously) and they always see what qualities you have and see if your worth it...

To make a good impression be educated with the mom. Be someone who's generous and try and be social with the mother. That way you'll start gaining acceptance from the mother. Also demostrate that your honest for your GF and always there for her.

Now don't always think of visiting her. Take her out somewhere and if you guys need to do a school project go to a library.

Well this worked out in the past for me. I hope you do take a bit if attention of my post.

Remember Men are supposed to be confident and happy. Not EMO. Idk it's a thing...

Thank you man! :) Tomorrow is Valentine's Day . I bought a cake for us. Her mom will surely like it and I reduced making my self an EMO . :) Thanks for your advice guys . Appreciated!

Hi I got a New Problem, and it seems that Problems are rapidly coming through our lives.

~ The Anti-EMO worked. But another problem is that Her mom knew that Im coming upstairs(which is forbidden for visitors) because I want to help cleaning their house. And we are on the edge of breakup I think... What could I do ? Please help me guys .. 

Hi I got a New Problem, and it seems that Problems are rapidly coming through our lives.

~ The Anti-EMO worked. But another problem is that Her mom knew that Im coming upstairs(which is forbidden for visitors) because I want to help cleaning their house. And we are on the edge of breakup I think... What could I do ? Please help me guys ..

Dude just don't go upstairs, use common sense

Dude just don't go upstairs, use common sense

No, I already knew that. Her mom is mad at me because she knew it. Now, It is forbidden for me to go to their house... Awww...

No, I already knew that. Her mom is mad at me because she knew it. Now, It is forbidden for me to go to their house... Awww...

"Ultra Facepalm" You blew it bro.

but not to worry you can still take her out to places. but still don't blow it again. take her somewhere fun like a bowling alley or a park.

Wow you blew it dude.. Are you American? I take it English is not your first language.

Wow you blew it dude.. Are you American? I take it English is not your first language.

Lol. Don't just go throwing that one around... his profile says he's from the Philippines.

Anyway, dude, stop screwing up. You must woo the mother. Follow the following formula: step 1: don't do anything you know will piss off the mum if the mum ever found out. Fin. Anti-emo is always super effective against mums, but she sounds like she don't like you. You gotta talk to the mum and connect with her. Find a common topic that you can talk about. Show her your a person she can get along with.

Thanks guys for your responses and advises.. :') 
We broke up .. only on her mom's eyes... 
But we are still ON in our eyes.. :)

Thanks for the Advises .. I will do my best, and we still have secrets that are not yet revealed . AND IM SURE THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE ARMAGEDDON ONCE HER MOM KNEW ALL OF THAT.