New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
♥Otaku♥

Animation in battle

Question

Hi everyone! :D

Is there a way to activate a skill animation on a specific character right at the start of a battle after a text?

In the troops section, i already tryed to create a skill with the animation i want to use at the start of the battle then i used the force action event. It did what i wanted but there was still the comments saying that the skill didnt have any effect...

If theres a way to use a skill animation at the start of a battle without the "It had no effect" text at the top of the screen, could someone tell me how to do it, please?

11 answers to this question

Okay try this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56514130/Rpg%20maker%20scripts/RMVXACE/Show%20Actor%20Animation.rb

Also tell me if the instructions makes any sense as I just quickly wrote it. 

Did you try the Show Battle Animation command. It's in the third column when you're setting up your battles under the Troops tab in the database.

What about Show Animation in the second tab under character. Did you try that one?

Oh then it will need to be programmed then. I could take a look but I'm not promising anything as I'm more used to RMXP library than RMVXAce's. 

Well cool, and your welcome  :P .

Well if the issue has been solved, then the thread can be closed. PM a mod if you wish to re open the thread.

lockdance.gifClosing