New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Foxkit

Twitch Streaming: An Opportunity

For those of you who did not see the status update recently. I was streaming Bob's game The Hidden City of Arcatis. While playing it, I came across the idea that I maybe shouldn't limit it to just testing bobs game, and could maybe open it up to anyone who has requested that I testplay / beta / alpha test their game. I'm not an established twitch personality, but maybe it will get some more people looking at the inventory here at GDU. I did not have anything big or special planned, but wanted some feedback. Would the forum here be interested in this?

I wouldn't mind doing a live stream 2-3 times a week. Either playing the game for how long the developer requested, or until I feel like I should stop playing the game, whether that be half a stream session or 2-3 days. Any suggestions for this? Ideas? Would I just be wasting my time?

Could be interesting to watch, I think you should schedule luivestreams and let people know in advance before going live.It could bring in some welcome attention to GDU and the game itself, I think it's a case of trial and error.