New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Hi everyone! I'm Nights-Rune. I am new both to the forum and to RPG Maker. I am working on a game with grand aspirations, diving in feet first.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to checkout our awesome tutorials to advance to the next level of game development! 

Edited by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Hey thanks guys!

@Rated Oh I have been its wonderful. I have been reading tutorials for EVERYTHING just to be sure. I think I have a much firmer grip on what I am doing now. Still a little wobbly on the constants variables and switches thing but I am understanding ruby a lot better...

Welcome! you chose a very good place to learn things.Members are kind here.I also do my best to help you.Just feel free to tell me about your problems

RMXP is a good engine.if your project is so huge,You're going to face a real challenge.Don't give up and go ahead. :thumbsup:

Welcome! you chose a very good place to learn things.Members are kind here.I also do my best to help you.Just feel free to tell me about your problems

RMXP is a good engine.if your project is so huge,You're going to face a real challenge.Don't give up and go ahead. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I mainly learn through doing so that is why I picked a massive project that I cared about so I would not give up.

welcome to the forums~ feel free to post any questions you have that isn't answered in tutorials.

good luck with your huge project :)

welcome to the forums~ feel free to post any questions you have that isn't answered in tutorials.

good luck with your huge project :)

Thanks a million! Luck is something I will very much need! :)

Ohh, a new girl. I call dibs!

Back off before i dump a bucket of cold water.

Anyway, Welcome To Game Development Unilimited Nights-Rune. We are pleased to see you join GDU. As a member feel free to request anything from our talented members. And your welcomed to create a page in the GamePage section.

I am a immature moderator that like to joke a lot so don't take me too seriously, however rules are rules and I do heavily enforce them.

Back off before i dump a bucket of cold water.

Anyway, Welcome To Game Development Unilimited Nights-Rune. We are pleased to see you join GDU. As a member feel free to request anything from our talented members. And your welcomed to create a page in the GamePage section.

I am a immature moderator that like to joke a lot so don't take me too seriously, however rules are rules and I do heavily enforce them.

Yeah I respect that. I follow forum rules. :) I don't really wanna make a game page for it until I have it together but when its time to churn out the first demo ill put it up. :)

Welcome to GDU :) .

If you need anything at all just yell XD.

I keep getting an error when I go to the tenkai side on battle system script... is that normal?

Hey thanks guys!

@Rated Oh I have been its wonderful. I have been reading tutorials for EVERYTHING just to be sure. I think I have a much firmer grip on what I am doing now. Still a little wobbly on the constants variables and switches thing but I am understanding ruby a lot better...

I have a few tutorials on YouTube, they can also help you! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKatSvibNpjQ0wCKdRP60zdlVa2mVL_mJ

I keep getting an error when I go to the tenkai side on battle system script... is that normal?

I'm rarely use enu tanketai sbs, but I think it's not normal to have an error whenever you use it. Specify your problem in some support thread and some of us will try and help you.

Btw, welcome to GDU.

yeah make a topic for it and explain your problem.I use this battle system and It's not user friendly,But it's excellent when you know how to use it.It's not exaggerating to say it's the best side view battle system I've ever seen.

I'm rarely use enu tanketai sbs, but I think it's not normal to have an error whenever you use it. Specify your problem in some support thread and some of us will try and help you.

Btw, welcome to GDU.

Sorry that was not very clear. I mean the actual page on here (this website) goes all odd and will not load. The script itself runs fine...

Hmm, when I check it, the tanketai script page also give me some error and won't load. Maybe Mark can do something about it.

Edited by black mage

@BlackMage

Could you please give a download link of the script to Nights-Rune?

Our Admin Mark is not here at the moment and may take time till he gets back to fix the error

Thank you!

@BlackMage

Could you please give a download link of the script to Nights-Rune?

Our Admin Mark is not here at the moment and may take time till he gets back to fix the error

Thank you!

Its ok I can wait a while I have it working in my main game i just wanted to re-download it so that I can test it independently (I can't just copy as I have changed the code a little and have a tiny error)  Its all workable around for now. :)

Sorry I'm late. Welcome to GDU. if you have an issue feel free to post as most of us are willing to help. It's good to see a new face around here. Also good luck on your project. Huge projects can be some of the more rewarding ones to do.

Edited by Foxkit