New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

10 members have voted

1. 1. Spoon Or Fork?

• Spooner
    • Forker

As silly as this seems its a serious topic of debate :P

WARNING: Topic may result in serious scooping or poking of eyes.

If you could only use a spoon or a fork for the rest of your life eating what one would you choose? Spork is not an option, only spoon or fork is!

---

Personally i would choose a spoon cause you can do everything with a spoon that you can do with a fork.

I know I said spoon on steam, but I thought about it and I honestly would rather use a fork. I use forks more often anyway and anything I actually need a spoon for I can drink.

Well a fork is more effective for me. because it's a good way to triple poke bob on steam.

EDIT: Because the guy from italy got laid with a chick all because he said that he had a spoon but no fork. he told the waitress that he want a fork on the table. well if you know what i mean. 

You this is a close call. If it were spoon v knife and fork it'd be a different story. The question is essentially scoop vs impale. I spent 2 months in asia and it sucked balls trying to eat with a spoon. There's no knife and fork. I ask, dudes, show me how to cut this chicken breast with this here spoon. It's impractical. But a fork by itself is even less practical....but not for eating chicken.

Geez. I can't decide........ :dizzy:

My heart says fork but my mind says spoon.

As long as I'm allowed to use a knife and maybe chopsticks when necessary (since I'm some how a pro at using them) then I wouldn't mind sacrificing forks for spoons, but like Mark said, it's kinda hard to choose since both were created for specific reasons and can't always replace each other. Spoons can sometimes cut things and substitute for a fork, but it depends on the spoon and what you're cutting.

There's this one weird flat spoon thing with a serrated edge at my house. It's weird and almost never used. Looks pretty old too and smaller than most of our spoons.

I havent touched a fork in 3 years. My spoon does everything a fork can. I even cut things with my spoon. Infact the spoon is the only tool i use, i dont even use a knife.

Same goes with a plate or bowl. i only use plates for everything(cause i hate soup).

I havent touched a fork in 3 years. My spoon does everything a fork can. I even cut things with my spoon. Infact the spoon is the only tool i use, i dont even use a knife.

Omg O.o

Did this happen during college?

I do have to agree with Polraudio. The spoon does do everything like a knife and fork.

But i don't use 1 thing to eat my food, lets just say that i like to use everything around me.

By the way how the f**k do you eat meat with a spoon, i can't seem to eat a steak with a spoon.

You use the spoon to cut it in little pieces and scoop it up. All the spoons i have are sharper than all the forks i have.

You must not cook your meat correctly if its that hard lol.

No it's cooked correctly, my problem is that it takes time to cut it into pieces. :/

Spoon

Spoons are amazing, I use them with a treat,

they pick up a lot, and make it quick to eat.

Forks may just stab, and that may be rad,

but they can't pick up much, which makes them quite bad.

Spoons can cut well, as much as a butter knife,

can be tricky with meat, but I eat aquatic life.

Forks are amazing, but that knife you need alright,

Or you'll be cutting your steak, with Polraudio's might.

Winning, Ardi out.

Neither, I go pick up two sticks and make them chopsticks :D