New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
reicesar5001

RPG maker vx ace

Question

Please can someone help me, I to using the script apareceia menu called RPG Maker VX ACE along with the script Victor Engine - Materia System, 

ta but not showing the menu which was to appear on the matter for me can use it. 

I wanted to know if you have to do this if I had someone help me please. 

And excuse me if I put this message in the wrong plac.

That is the picture below of how ta ai in menus do not have the "Materia" menu.

33m604l.jpg

7 answers to this question

Your request is a bit confusing.

First of all because I'm not sure what engine you're using or what this "rpg maker vx ace" script is supposed to do or if that's even it's name since RPG Maker VX Ace is an actual engine by itself.

What is clear, is that you're having trouble with a menu script of some kind. A menu item isn't showing up in the menu?

Because your request is confusing, it's a bit difficult to know where this topic belongs, but I'm pretty sure, unless you're actually using the RMVX Ace engine, this is the right place.

According to your profile, you use VX Ace, which means this is the wrong place and you're having trouble with a materia script, right?

TOPIC MOVED

I can't seem to get either of the scripts to work. I keep getting a "stack level too deep" error when using either the menu or the materia screen.

I can see that, by default, the materia script automatically adds "materia" to the menu, which is helpful...if you're using the default menu, and you're not. Unfortunately I'm not very experienced with Ace, and don't really have time to get the script to work right now. I might be able to figure it out later tonight or tomorrow though.

ok I understand, I really wanted this menu for it and if I had more beautiful as you see it is how it works along with the script of the matter would be great. 

Do you know any other type of menu that uncompensated work with the script materia?

Im sorry i cant seem to figure this out. i get it on the menu just fine but VX Ace's calls are just so confusing i just cant figure out what to call for the life of me. Need someone who actually scripts in VX Ace to help. If this was XP it would be ultra easy for me. Hopefully someone who knows how to call the script from the menu comes on.