New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
zahraa

Random Questions

Hey guys!

It's me! The great queen of "The Cafe" section in our forum!

Well I'm very nervous right now because I have a hard exam tomorrow. Anyway I have time to come here and post something most of the time. Now I wanna ask you 10 random questions...just to have fun.

1. If you could kill only one person in the world, Who would you choose? Justin Bieber :|

2. If you could be an animal, Which animal would you choose? Eagle

3. If you could change your name when you were born, What would you choose? Well, Anything except my name...Maybe Natalie or Nova.

4. Do you choose family or career? In fact I don't have career right now but I think I choose career

5. Name something that you love but many people hate? Pets (especially birds)

6. Name something that you like to eat right now? Ice Cream

7. Would you like to change your gender? No

8. Tell a good/bad memory from past year? My uncle passed away :(

9. What are you planning to do this week? Color my hair and change my hairstyle.

10. Name something that you really want to have but you can't? I want two things: Freedom and Iphone6 :grin:

Also feel free to add your questions. Good luck!

Edited by zahraa

How went you're exam last weekend? 

Goodluck with your next one!

As for your questions:

1) I really need to be able to kill more *coughcough*, so I dunno lol

2) A dragon...else a dog, a big hairy, fluffy dog

3) Same as you lol, I am really bad at names...

4) Both really. Though I am very...unsocial so career most I guess lol

5) Uhm...That is also a hard one. I really wouldn't know. Excercise I guess lol

6) Nothing :(

7) Nope...or do I?

8) Lost a very good friend (not dead but still)

9) Going to a party *dances*

10) Money and someone *lonely*

1. If you could kill only one person in the world, Who would you choose? That's a tough one... definitely a politician!

2. If you could be an animal, Which animal would you choose? A bear. Hibernation??? Yes please.

3. If you could change your name when you were born, What would you choose? Mohammad.

4. Do you choose family or career? Hopefully both! One must strike a balance. Big dollars can always be made when the children grow up.

5. Name something that you love but many people hate? Web development? ... GDU?

6. Name something that you like to eat right now? Nutrigrain as I have not had breakfast yet.

7. Would you like to change your gender? Lol, not for the long term.

8. Tell a good/bad memory from past year? I was diagnosed with some shit and have take medication for the rest of my life, lol.

9. What are you planning to do this week? Study, hard. Got exams.

10. Name something that you really want to have but you can't? I want to go overseas and travel but I gotta work.

1. If you could kill only one person in the world, Who would you choose? Does not compute...

2. If you could be an animal, Which animal would you choose? None, dont really like animals.

3. If you could change your name when you were born, What would you choose? I like my current name.

4. Do you choose family or career? Career cause im not the father of a family(and dont really like kids).

5. Name something that you love but many people hate? Being different.

6. Name something that you like to eat right now? Burritos

7. Would you like to change your genre? Dont know what kind of question this is.

8. Tell a good/bad memory from past year? Not really sure to be honest(my life is kind of dull).

9. What are you planning to do this week? Try to get a job.

10. Name something that you really want to have but you can't? The ability to play games for a living(cant cause i dont know how).

1. If you could kill only one person in the world, Who would you choose? I can actually kill people. If I haven't done it yet it's because I'm not interested in doing it.

2. If you could be an animal, Which animal would you choose? A dolphin.

3. If you could change your name when you were born, What would you choose? Aurore - that is, if I could change my gender as well.

4. Do you choose family or career? Definitely family.

5. Name something that you love but many people hate? Myself?

6. Name something that you like to eat right now? Chocolate.

7. Would you like to change your genre? Definitely.

8. Tell a good/bad memory from past year? The birth of my daughter.

9. What are you planning to do this week? Try and get a girlfriend.

10. Name something that you really want to have but you can't? A united family - which is impossible since I got divorced and my ex-wife got a new boyfriend.

How went you're exam last weekend? 

Goodluck with your next one!

My exam was excellent! I don't have exams anymore. I'M FREEEEEEEEE!

10) Money and someone *lonely*

Hey dude I believe you can have them :thumbsup:

3. If you could change your name when you were born, What would you choose? Mohammad.

Seriously?!

8. Tell a good/bad memory from past year? The birth of my daughter.

:)

10. Name something that you really want to have but you can't? A united family - which is impossible since I got divorced and my ex-wife got a new boyfriend.

:(

1. If you could kill only one person in the world, Who would you choose? Anyone who DARED to opposed me. lol Just kidding.

2. If you could be an animal, Which animal would you choose? A tiger.

3. If you could change your name when you were born, What would you choose? I... dunno.

4. Do you choose family or career? I choose both in the future, no matter what happens.

5. Name something that you love but many people hate? I, cant think of one.

6. Name something that you like to eat right now? I want a Chocolate, nice confections.

7. Would you like to change your genre? What's this? Oh, i think you mean like goth or horror, in that case, yes.

8. Tell a good/bad memory from past year? A plentiful of good event / The day when i realized that no matter how much i tried, i will never get what i wished for...

9. What are you planning to do this week? Loafing around, game development and internet. (and hopefully, some studying)

10. Name something that you really want to have but you can't? I cant seem to muster up confidence to put up what i want but cant.

Oh I'm so sorry guys! I realized that there is a problem with seventh question! I mean gender not genre :annoyed: I feel so stupid...Forgive me...