New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Ultim1337Gamer

Ultim's GIMP Journal

Hello,

This is the thread where I will post all my latest works with GIMP.Title Screens,Gameovers & Logos.

DAY I :

Drew the splash screen for my game making "company"

fO5UlmE.png

DAY TWO :

I made a gameover for The Quest : Darkblade and leaned how to make some awesome effects that I used to create a title screen for Rishabh Varshney on RMW.

THE GAMEOVER :

FQ4hjVq.png

RISHABH VARSHNEY'S TITLE SCREEN :

OCMpYw6.png

Edited by Ultim1337Gamer

Don't you have a blog? That would be a better place to post updates daily. Since these are finished "arts" (which by the way the first image is only a font with a gradient, other words you didn't draw it you created it (just a small bit of terminology)) Why not post them in the resource section? Instead of a forum post since all of these will be "Title Screens,Gameovers & Logos.". I wish you luck in getting more works completed. This might not be the best place for these assets.

Drago, people has already done something similar already. 

However there's a risk that people could steal your work.

for instance I am stealing your drawings and posting them on other forums. Also saying that I 'Drew' them. And taking all the credit.

Thanks Drago. ;)

Drago, people has already done something similar already. 

However there's a risk that people could steal your work.

for instance I am stealing your drawings and posting them on other forums. Also saying that I 'Drew' them. And taking all the credit.

Thanks Drago. ;)

God dagm it Omar. Better implement some copyright system into my images eh? ;) (P.S If you have stolen my work you are dead to me, However I'm sure that the images that you draw would be better? Am i Wrong?)

Lol just messing with you.

Besides why would I want to steal art when I can create art myself.

I just wanted your response and I got it. :)