New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Izyees Fariz

need advanced formation script !

can someone make a formation script (RGSS and RGSS3) ?

I want it like this :

• 2 window in left and right
  • the first one (left) is the playable character, that in the character follower and can battle (4 or 5 actor)
  • the second one (right), is not playable with gray face, not in character follower and not in battle.
  • player can change the position in left window.
  • player can move the character to left or right, if the first window is full (4 or 5 actor), player cannot click the player.. um like only playing beep sound.
  • x or esc to exit
  • only show the actor face, name and the last is level (In different font color)
  • right/left arrow to transfer actor to another window (playable and not playable)
  • up/down arrow to change the actor position
  • selected actor face in original color (second window), another is gray(second window)
  • add actor to not playable list by script.
  • maybe like this : formation%20script.png?1419850614283

If you found any grammar error, just ignore it... (English is not my main language)

and please note, can you make this in 2 language ? (RGSS and RGSS3)

Thank you and by the way, thanks to Google Translate too !

Have a nice day, Scripter !

Edited by Izyees Fariz

Hi Izzyees. There's script that similar to your request for RGSS made by Lizzie (or Leon_Westbrooke). You can check the script on the link below.

http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/topic/8413-party-changing-system/

If you have any problems with it, I'm all ears.

About the RGSS3 one, I'd like to make one, but I was busy. So, if you're willing to wait, I'll have it done sometimes, maybe next month :p

About the RGSS3 one, I'd like to make one, but I was busy. So, if you're willing to wait, I'll have it done sometimes, maybe next month :P

next month? can anyone convert it to RGSS3?

Wow, that script was made by Lizzie? We're using it right now and it's fantastic, but I had no idea that Lizzie and Leon_Westbrooke were the same person.

Much respect to them.

I'm assuming you need to press OK to first select an actor, and THEN the "left/right/up/down" will actually move them around?

And Tsuki, you select them first and then select another actor to switch their spots, if I remember correctly.

I'm assuming you need to press OK to first select an actor, and THEN the "left/right/up/down" will actually move them around? 

And Tsuki, you select them first and then select another actor to switch their spots, if I remember correctly.

two windows. the left one is active actor and the second one is unplayable actor.

When I add a new actor, it will listed in Unplayable actor. So I need to move it position to "Active" window.

When the Active windows is full (I can set from 1 to unlimited) i cannot move actor from unplayable to active but i can vice versa.

Unplayable is unlimited... active is limited to 1 actor, 2 actor, 3 actor or 4 actor and so on.

I wish you understand...  :excited: