New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

So, I made a logo, I went to publish it, and it says its there (i.e. "logo.jpg" under the upload button), but my logo is still just black.

I've tried with 3 seperate images, and still it wont work. I tried from a different location (I went to my friends) I used his computer, mine, NOTHING WORKS.

post-26227-0-10527300-1433716740_thumb.jpg

That's dedication.

What do you mean by the logo is still blank? Where is it supposed to appear?

I actually removed funtionality for a logo, so nothing you try will actually work.

9ab184c3ced6d273b062a1eccb61aca6.png

This display on the right generates what is shown in the public listing. Those displays are generated from the same code so that this is always accurate no matter how many times I change the way games are displayed in public listing (which was a lot). Because the logo is no longer aded to the cover page, it will appear blank. But, your cover image is still showing. And you haven't set one.

c5c7fd1ad2b0e4d9618d848d6c52b97e.png

Do you spot the hint? ;)

Yeah... I should remove the logo upload....

That's dedication.

What do you mean by the logo is still blank? Where is it supposed to appear?

I actually removed funtionality for a logo, so nothing you try will actually work.

9ab184c3ced6d273b062a1eccb61aca6.png

This display on the right generates what is shown in the public listing. Those displays are generated from the same code so that this is always accurate no matter how many times I change the way games are displayed in public listing (which was a lot). Because the logo is no longer aded to the cover page, it will appear blank. But, your cover image is still showing. And you haven't set one.

c5c7fd1ad2b0e4d9618d848d6c52b97e.png

Do you spot the hint? ;)

Yeah... I should remove the logo upload....

Omg I spent like an hour on my game page trying to get a logo for my game... no comment...

No comment....

I wasted an hour of my life ._.