New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Emily Prout

Unable to move sprite {XP}

Question

Hi!
So I've made 17 Maps already in this game, but on the seventeenth, I transport too that map, the cut-scene runs smoothly, but after it the sprite can only turn on the spot, nothing happens.
I've tried auto run and parallel process, the tile is movable and everything.
Idk what to do anymore though.
Any suggestions..?? :(
Below is a picture of the map if that's any help:

post-28705-0-88258200-1436424439_thumb.jpg

9 answers to this question

Hi, Emily!

It would really help if you also showed us a screenshot of the autorun event for the cutscene as well.

Hey, Elizabeth, I can't spot anything wrong from the event I saw... Although that might be because I'm not familiar with this sort of problem, some other seasoned RMXP users here might know ;)

But maybe try checking all your layers. Sometimes there might be a passibility error on another layer even if the map looks fine--you might have covered it up, or it might not be visible. Be sure to always erase your tiles with the upper left tile!

Sorry I wasn't of much help, Emily... ;u; But good luck on your game!

I suggest you to check the first tile of the tileset (The white one that you usually use as an eraser) It must be passable and its priority must be 5. Check it and make sure it's right.