New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

Game Review: Life

So this is my review of the game called real life.

So when you start out in this game it can be kind of boring since your character suffers from memory loss till about the age of 3 id guess. As you get further in the game it gets more and more boring because you have to go to school and do homework. No one likes school or homework.

As days go by you wish that you never had school and count the hours and days till you get out of school for the day or summer.

The best thing about this part in the game is you have no bills to pay and girls are all over you(or men if your a girl or gay...not judging). The only thing you have to worry about is who you are going to date and if that person is single. Its a very simple life as a kid since school is 99% of your life.

As you get older you start to wish you were an adult because you have grownups telling you what to do, you are sick of school and all the homework you get. This is the hardest part of the early game because you start to go through all the emotions of a teen and your sex drive gets the best of you.

Once you reach the level of 18 your life finally fully starts and you start working for the boss if you failed to do anything before level 18. Level 18 may be the hardest level depending on many factors. This is where the game gets really hard or easy depending on the random factors at the beginning of the game.

When you start the game you will have a random chance of having poor, average or rich parents. I was unlucky when i started the game as a i got put into a poor family and had level 18 and above be hard. I cant put the rich into this review as i ever only played the poor part for 99% of the game and average for 1% when i was in college.

Once you are in the adult stage of the game you will wish you could return to a previous save when you were a kid but since the game auto saves to the godcloud and is tied to your bio signature in the soulcontroller.

Getting started in the adult stage is really hard to do at first as you may be left on your own and be forced to figure out stuff on your own like i had to since my parent wasn't very smart and only made like $400 a month.

The hardest part in the adult stage is the bills you have to pay while working at a dead end job if you didn't do stuff in your kid stage correctly. I made a huge mistake in the adult stage and hopefully you can learn from my mistakes. I will post tips on how to avoid these mistakes in the game tips at the end under the game rating.

I cant really review anymore of this game since this game is really long and i only played for about 24 years out of probably 70 years. The game will end eventually since you will die sooner or later in the game. Once you die your save file will be completely erased and you will have to start over from the beginning. I highly doubt you will be able to keep any data when you restart the game so make the best of this save(I dont even think the godministrator can let you keep any data).

Game Score

7.5/10

Needs more work and the

difficulty toned down a little as

it might turn off new players

Game Tips:

1. Stay in the kid stage as long as you can and enjoy school like its the best thing in the entire game because it is. After i reached the adult stage i been wishing i could go back to the kid stage every single day but that damn auto save feature pisses me off.
  2. Have an idea of what you want to do when you get to the adult stage and start doing it before the end of the kid stage. Id try to start no later than 10th grade when you are in the kid stage.
  3. Get really good at something before the adult stage and try to make a living doing it before you reach the adult stage if you can. This is harder done than said but if done right the adult stage will be a breeze.
  4. SAVE UP!!!! Money is really super ultra omega x100000000000000 in this game so try to save as much money as you can because once you reach that killer adult stage your money will be gone before you can even get it. I made the mistake of waiting till i hit 24 to get a job and its REALLY killing me right now in the game.
  5. Use your parent NPC or any NPC really that will help you. The best thing you can do is use your family NPC's as  much as you can as they sometimes have helpful advice or can help you for when that adult stage comes. I had a bad parent NPC that didn't really prepare me for my adult stage and its really hurting me right now but im slowly recovering and leveling up my skills with only a few hours of free time every day because of work.

Final tip: Enjoy the kid stage as much as you can and don't rush to the adult stage as the adult stage sucks for people like me who got stuck with poor parent NPC's. Being a kid is the best thing in the entire game and i wish i could revert my save back to it.

But in all seriousness yes treat your school years as  the best because it does get way worse and harder down the road.

Hope you enjoyed this ramble review. If you liked it please hit that rep button in the lower right of my post right above that signature. it will look like that-> qKatY2q.png

Hmm I just googled the game and it seems it's 18+. Probably because it may contain everything that an 18+ game is supposed to have such as Blood and Gore, Crude Humor, Strong Language, Sexual Content, Use of Drugs, Violence etc so I think I'm going to skip this game for now :P

Edited by zahraa

Hmm I just googled the game and it seems it's 18+. Probably because it may contain everything that an 18+ game is supposed to have such as Blood and Gore, Crude Humor, Strong Language, Sexual Content, Use of Drugs, Violence etc so I think I'm going to skip this game for now :P

Link?  I can't find it.  Pm me if you have to, but please send a link.  i can't find this game.

BTW this is torture that keywords like 'real life' aren't working.  what did you type into google zahraa?

Edited by railfan101