New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

RPG Maker MV facemaker competition!

RPG Maker MV sports a pretty cool character generator with a face, walking and battle sprites all included. 

Lets test out just how flexible it is. 

For this contest, take an image of your own face and try to match it best in the generator. Post them here side by side. The most similar faces win!

The reward is 300 points, and 200 and 100 for 2nd and 3rd place. 

Alternatively, you may recreate some of our members from their existing photos:

http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/topic/2185-your-pics/

Here is my Noob:

bc6f22a1ba6fa6290fc8b040810556b1.png

:grin: I hope he sees this.

Since I'm not comfortable showing the internet my face yet, I made Pol based on this picture, which I know is from over 6 years ago WzgVwUh.jpg (resized it to fit better here)

6CWu7rx.png

The second one is my attempt at myself. Just trust me that's what I look like kinda lol.

I gave him red eyes cuz I can't tell what color they are with the redeye from the camera.

I would've given him a mustache if it had any that looked like his. The only ones there are full mustaches and they just didn't look right. With gimp I could probably add freckles to myself and a little hair on both of our lips for more accuracy, but that seems like cheating.

Well as far as you know of me, I'm a long dark brown haired green eyed pale skinned emo w/glasses motha capricorner. Which I said that I'm either one of these two pics

d82me-boy-28418.jpg93dme-girl-28418.pngI love my white hoodie. Such comfie....

But since then, I've changed my hair a bit. So here's as close as I can get to myself:

ardaceus-28418.png

And yes, I do have yellow headphones. I would also put them on the male version, but MV character generator thinks it's funny...

And yes, I did spend a whole hour carefully recolouring my hair to dark brown since the MV character generator thinks it's funny to have more pink colours than brown hair colours...

Edited by Ardaceus

I think i can beat everyone here. I know exactly what Ardaceus looks like.

Heres the face shot.

Sil81XV.png

And here is my recreation in RMV.

twtET4l.png

I think i got it spot on. Yes theres actually images there.

Ardaceus is a ghost so yea i win :P

Since I'm not comfortable showing the internet my face yet, I made Pol based on this picture, which I know is from over 6 years ago WzgVwUh.jpg (resized it to fit better here)

6CWu7rx.png

I see your pol and raise you my hipster-emo-naked Pol:

1abed860fd44c42dae9ce68611e2a37e.png

I'm not gonna post my face, but if it's any constellation, I made the 2 iterations of dusty.

EDIT: Actually, I maned up. Still not posting my face but heres the sprite

6c81-28698.png

Dusty, and young Dusty

28d2-28698.png

3-28698.png

Now watch me whip....

I'm so sorry. thats the impression i get from these animations.

Edited by DustyZiroto