New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Pinky

What was your funniest, or favorite dreams?

I can't remember if I made this post here before, if I did forgive me. My memory is foggy. However just for fun what was your funniest, or favorite dream, or dreams that you are comfortable sharing?  No nightmares please.

My funniest dreams were:

I had a dream one night that a sumo wrestler(I think that's what he was) was chasing me with a ham burger telling me to eat it, and I kept running saying no thank you.

I also had a dream one night, that I was sitting down in a room reading a book, and there was door to another room across from me. I kept hearing a computerized voice saying the word damn coming from the door. So I got up, and went in the room. There was a desk top computer, and it was suddenly quiet. So I walked over to the computer, and looked at the keyboard. One of the keys was actually a troll face with the word damn written across it's forehead! I wake up laughing, and couldn't get back to sleep for about twenty minutes because I was laughing so hard.

Edited by Pinky

Actually, my entire world that Wonder's War takes place came to me in a dream, though the time period was different.

My dream took place with me as the main character on Novus 400 years in the future from when Wonder's War took place, and that has become my original story for the plan. Wonder's War is more of a prequel than anything, but from how large the whole timeline is, it is also a sequel.

It has become my most treasured dream, for it pretty much is a basis for all of my ideas. I won't talk about it though because spoilers.

The other day I had this dream in which I was a six-years-old boy. I remember he/I was really cute, had brown hair and freckles and this bright little smile. The boy/I was pretty adorable and smart, too, just this perfect little angel. But his/my father was the CEO of a big company or something, and he never had time to spend with his son/me.

So, the little six-years-old boy that I was liked to watch PBS and Sesame Street, which is probably the only thing we had in common. In the dream, he/I was watching Elmo's World, then decided to pen a letter to Elmo. 

And this little boy in my dream wrote to Elmo to ask if "Elmo is always alone on the TV because his father never has any time to spend with him, either".

And Elmo never replied, even after months of waiting. It was heartbreaking D:

That sounds like a sad dream. I hate it when I get sad dreams. They bother me too.