New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
tlbearer

Demon Seals (Demo up)

So when RPG Maker MV came out I decided to make a small game to test it out and such. I have been working hard on it and as for my other two games, working on bugs in them. My other two games might be switched over to MV, but as of right now I am not sure about that. Now onto what this topic is about.

Story:

About 200yrs ago there was a war between humans and demons. Demons could control monsters and it was a surprise that the humans won, but it is said that they won because the Spirits of the Elementals helped them. Most humans have forgotten about the demons now and live in blissful ignorance at least that was until monsters started to come out of the dungeons and ruins they lived in. The only way that the monsters could amass in such a force was if the demon lord and his three generals were back, but that should be impossible because they were sealed away at the end of the war. Someone or something must have broken the seal, but it seems the seal isn’t completely broken as the demon lord and his generals are never seen coming out of their respective dungeons or ruins.

Features:

-Male or Female Main Character who you name

-Currently 18 characters are going to be recruit-able (Up to 30 in the final version of the game)

-A small base for your characters that can change depending on who you recruit

-Summons

Characters:

Main Character: Male and Female Version

maincharacter.png

Screen Shots:

battle.png

cynider.png

home.png

Credits:

Story made by tlbearer

Characters made by tlbearer and close friends(They don’t want their names revealed yet)

Plugins made by Yanfly, Yoji Ojima, Mr. Trivel, and gamues

Character Generator Parts made by Mutationlvori

Demo:

Windows Download: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B__-lk0avkdAdnk5NjAyVmJSRnc&usp=sharing

Mac Download: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B__-lk0avkdAQVQ5TFpldnZNbUU&usp=sharing

​

Edited by tlbearer

The latest demo is up and the game will be finished in December. The maps will end up being slightly different as I have a parallax person and the music will also be custom as I have a composer.