New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
albertibay

:D Does anyone remember me?

Hey guys :) I'm back (Again) This time for good, It's been awhile. With technology being faster and older operating systems being obsolete I stopped using RMXP and basically stopped  making RPGs altogether, but that itching feeling this past year which is jarring me to get back to making RPGs, I looked up for a new RPG engine and delighted to find the Enterbrain, I mean Kadokawa, made a new engine which Is quite amazing. The beauty I find is that it runs on Javascript, not Ruby (which is something a dislike with a passion) So I got the engine and I have to say nostalgia is really kicking in.

I hope some of you guys remember me :) If you do Hi xD

Life xD

I don't know, RPG Seems to be a calling since it keeps calling me back to it. It's been more than 3 years since I've started and It just keeps pulling me back :D

Welcome back! My game is also taking many years to get to where I'd like it to be at. I agree -- there's always something tempting about trying to keep adding to it... we have to call it done at some time, though, wouldn't you agree?