New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Ardaceus

Merry Xmas, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Whatev it may be.

Merry Xmas!!...

That is all.

But besides that, how is your holiday so far? Mine's really green as there is no snow ;_; Is anyone else having a green winter?

Also, what did you get and give for Xmas? For Xmas, I got my ghostfriend a squid sweater that says "Runs with Squid"... and it's great. For me, the most expensive gift... and the only gift I got... was a hairdryer.... yay...

You can tell I'm having a great Xmas.

Must be my age now cause I'm turning 17 in 8 days.

Merry Christmas Ardi.

I didn't get anything. I don't mind if i didn't get anything. The importance of Christmas is a great meal and having fun as a family.

Hey Ardaceus! It seems ghost of gdu is back with the Xmas style :D Merry Christmas! No holiday for me here lol I should wait two more months for new year's eve. Also I have to study one of the hardest languages in the world for my exam, anyway I'm still having fun here ;) Hope you enjoy your holiday and have a great birthday!

Being 16 is awesome though...

My Christmas was very green :) Because it's summer here and we just had a BBQ today. 

When's your new years? 

Maybe it's a Chinese new years. :dizzy:

My Christmas was very green :) Because it's summer here and we just had a BBQ today. 

When's your new years? 

Maybe it's a Chinese new years. :dizzy:

lol no it's not Chinese. We use the Persian Calendar, The first day of spring (Called Nowruz) is on March 20th and that's when the new year begins :)