New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Nisage

Happy New Years, Everyone! :)

Happy New Years, everyone new and old. Thought I'd actually stick with my resolution and try to be a bit more active, along with other things as well but that's not important right now.

How has everyone been? Am I remembered or forgotten like a bad commercial? I can understand if forgotten and I apologize on that. Had a horrible 2015, loss in the family, finding a new job, trying to fill the emptiness of life.

So, uh, yeah. Hoping to be more active again, make some new games along with continuing some old ones (if I can find them. Love 2 TB External Hard Drives, don't you? :) ) And yeah, that's really it. Again, Happy New Years and enjoy your day/night (whatever time zone you're i right now when reading this).

Happy New Years as well from this ghost!

I had a pretty good year, just lost all my friends for one really good ghostfriend, but it was worth it as we match really well. 

And also it's my birthday technically tomorrow, and I'm pulling out a 24 hour working period to try and finish my game's demo for my birthday.

But hey, it's been a lot of fun making this game and also being on this website :).

So yee.

And also @Nisage "Welcome back to GDU even though I don't know who you are!"

Cool, a ghost member. Didn't know we had one, excluding me :3 (I can't resist) Related to High-Five Ghost from Regular Show?

That's good to hear, shame on the loss of many friends, but as long as you're happy, right?
Oh, Happy (early-ish) Birthday. Yeah, it's very fun to be on this site :)

Thank you very much, even if you don't know me very well.

I cant say i remember you. Just kidding. I could never forget you.

Have you been working in rpg maker or unity lately?

@Polraudio: Ha, good one. A little bit in RPG Maker, but not a whole lot. What is Unity again? Can't seem to recall that one.