New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Nisage

Favorite Type of Mytholigical Creature/Monster

Just doing a little research, for fun and for something else. I know we all have at least one to two favorite type of monster we personally like for some reason or none at all. (What? It's true sometimes). A few friends have responded with Yuki-Onnas, Western Style Dragons, Kirins/Qilin, Goblins. For me, Golems first and Gargoyles a solid second.

As for why those two, almost finished watching Gargoyles and I like Galio in League of Legends for his Background story and game play. Golems, they're awesome.

So, what's you're favorite? Most curious if we like different kinds or if we all like the same.

Weeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

As a ghost, I'd have to say that I like more ethereal beings such as spectres and ghasts.

What did you expect.

I really love Phoenix (I even have a black phoenix tattooed on my back lol) Also I like the concept of evil mermaids and harpies and female Centaurs.

I really love Phoenix (I even have a black phoenix tattooed on my back lol) Also I like the concept of evil mermaids and harpies and female Centaurs.

I also like female centaurs and harpies and mermaids.  :shifty:

In seriousness, I mostly like dragons. (European Dragons mostly) but generally I love things that are big, threatening, game changing entities.

Like a David vs Goliath thing. Eldrazi in Magic the Gathering, Half the bosses in the soul's series, etcetc.

Then again, something small and mysterious-ish I like as well.

I am content quite fast <_<

Just doing a little research, for fun and for something else.

................he's trying to steal our ideas!! Traitor! 

Jokes. Nice to see you drop by Nisage :) 'tis been many years since those days. 

@Ardaceus: True, very true. Should have known better. But you never know, correct?

@Zahraa: Awesome, I know a co-worker that has a Phoenix Tattooed on her right arm close to her wrist. It's pretty cool looking. Evil Mermaids huh, interesting. That's a new one to me.

@Tigurus:

I also like female centaurs and harpies and mermaids.  :shifty:

Boy do I know an Anime you'd like then ;) , if you know/watch Anime that is. Monster Musume.

European Dragons is a nice pick. Friend said Western Styled Dragons for his favorite.(So much research on one species). Big, threatening, game changing entities, got it.

Eldrazi in Magic the Gathering

There's a fun idea. Almost forgot about them.

@Marked: Me? :huh2: A traitor?  :cry:  Never  :no: 
Just doing research and data gathering for 2 games at once. Which, alas, one might not make it past the alpha.... beta..... Erm, the List of Multiple Theories and Ideas List Phase. Brainstorming, that was it.

Yep yep, trying to be a bit more active like the fun days years ago. Sorry to go a bit off topic, but how is everyone? Formlesstree, Kiriashi, Jesse, Polraudio and the rest of the crew.