New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Please give me feedback on GDU Refinery Portfolios

I've done a little bit of messing around with what used to be Refinery profiles. I've pulled back some stuff that was there on launch back in 2016 to be more consistent with the design of the website.

Original refinery profiles were a bit at odds with the rest of the site, coz there is ofc forum profiles and it just adds more clutter, really. 

I'm sure some of you are developing stuff but not posting to the refinery. Fix that, please? My vision for refinery profiles is to your game-dev portfolio. That's what you're building when you post to the refinery, while also updating the community on what you're working on as well as your game (if linked). 

Here is what the portfolio looks like at the mo': http://www.gdunlimited.net/refinery/people/ardaceus

What's missing? What do you want to see? Why aren't you proud of looking at your profile and seeing your gamedev history? (maybe because you didn't post it?)

I really want to build something here that people like you can include in their CV/Resume. 

Discuss!

I think it looks great. Why can't I message myself or follow myself like I can with others? XD

lmao yea!

This is so doooooooooooooope! I love it!