New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Spriting job ($100USD)

Hello 

I have a spriting job for someone way more skilled than me at sprites. 

I have a client who sells framed products, and I need some sprites for a CSS image frame that

- loops vertically and horizontally, as well as with the corners.

- represent as close as possible to a real-life frame. 

Here's a wood one that I did (a spritesheet, just like RM): 

wood.jpg

And here's the real-life equivalents: 

e7f283689bc5c4cb4d491e9050554887.png

bc3d47f375d6fc120038e317875252db.png

I'm looking for about 3 or 4 of them done. 

Please let me know if you have the skills!!!! Obviously I want them to be as realistic as possible.  

Thanks

M. 

Don't know if I have the skills, but I'm willing to give it a try. I've made a few things before, but nothing super realistic.

I would be willing to give my hand at that. I do enjoy making sprites every now and then. I will have to ask a few questions in regards to the sprites, but I can go from 8 pixels to 256 pixel sprites.

Actually each sprite requires only a 28px square that is repeating - the rest can be copy + pasted. I would probably attend to shading and corners myself, since this does not requiring any spriting. Therefore I'm really only looking for 3 - 4 28px square sprites. 

Thank you two for the offers. I am looking for a sprite that goes very close to representing the live thing, thus the bounty. Feel free to give it a shot if you are not confident, and I'd pay if I used it. On the other hand, if you are very confident you can produce the quality I'm after, then we can make an agreement prior to work starting.  :)

Thank you very much for your submission Tatsu (btw, were you known as blackbound before?). 

That is probably not quite what I'm looking for. It's a great sprite though, but it's probably not as close a representation to the real thing as I need. Hopefully my expectations are not too high. For context, this is for a very popular commercial business and I am trying to get the frames to look as realistic as possible. It's namely a wholesale business, so the look of the framing on the website needs to look really good - it basically needs to look like what they're going to get. Because the repeating tile is 28px by 28px, I am sure that it needs to be sprited. Simply shrinking a high quality texture isn't the way to go, I think because we need the precision of spriting to get a clean, yet realistic looking representation. 

Hey Tats, that is really good!! Sorry for my late reply, the client has been a bit of a nightmare. I only took this job to make a bit of extra cash on the side but it's basically led to me working on it in all my spare time, and this particular issue has fallen well below a list of other priorities for the website. i haven't had a chance to test the above sprite yet, so let me get back you when I'm back on this matter. :)