New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Zichiker

30 day trial almost up, todays the last day

Question

I was gonna do a world map, but I can't do a word map, I can't do plain fields and stuff like that because it'll look stupid and I don't know how to do that. Well, I have a question or two. How much is it to buy it, and is it a monthly pay?

9 answers to this question

That's quite a while, especially considering how most users get their "registered" version of RMXP.

There's a legal way around it though. You know how if you were to delete format your drive and re-install windows you could install the trial again? It's quite obvious, but when you install the trial it stores information on your computer. It has to know if your trial has expired, right? I don't know how to do it, though I've had a friend do it for me. If you delete all the RPG Maker XP information from the registry, you could install the trial again. You could search that up, and do that until you can pay for a license.

The only way you can get it to work right is if you format your hard drive and reinstall windows. The registry way is to confusing to do and its a pain to find all the keys

If you buy VX, you should be able to use the code to unlock the full version of XP and vice versa.

If you buy VX, you should be able to use the code to unlock the full version of XP and vice versa.

Oh. I'm sucking at VX kind of. I can actually make a world map though, but I don't know how to make a castle exterior.