New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

hello, I came to ask a way or script to center the texts without having to use spaces to center them

I was for a while looking for a script or something to help me focus the texts in rpg maker vx ace, without success

So I come to ask directly if anyone has any way to focus the texts, thank you very much. :)

Edited by troyr

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Polraudio
      Im wondering if anyone could spare some time to make me a neat script. It doesnt have to be private just for me but for everyone to enjoy and use :D

This script needs 2 parts.

Part 1: I need a private item storage script that will allow a person to store things like they would in real life and be able to have multiple containers. EX: a pot will be able to store lets say 5 items and a chest will be able to store 25 items but those storage containers are not shared.
      If i put items in the pot they wont show up in the chest when i open them and vice versa.

Syntax EX: $scene = Scene_Storage[num, size].new
      num = the storage id. EX: 1 would be the pot, 2 would be the chest,3 would be whatever, etc....
      size = how many items can fit in the container

Full syntax in use: $scene = Scene_Storage[1, 5].new
      That would mean when the callscript is used it will open container #1 with whatever items the player put in them and the player can put a max of 5 items in it.

Part 2: Part 2 might be a little tricky. It needs to be the same as the top one but every item put in these containers is shared across save files.

EX: Save 1 puts potions in container 1. When save 2, 3, or 4 access that same container on their save the potions will be in there. when they take the potions out it will no longer be in there for other saves. This is shared storage.

Syntax EX: $scene = Scene_SharedStorage[num, size].new

Finally the reason for this. The reason for this is because my game is going to be random loot heavy and you will have an item limit so you cant carry 10000lbs worth stuff like other games.

The reason for sharing between saves is simple. If you find a rare item and want to give it to a friend on another save file you have the ability to. You dont want to be an assassin and have a weapon you cant use. just give it to another save then :D.

If you need more info please feel free to ask :D.
    • By avarisclari
      Is there a simple way to create a script for a cutscene that requires you to have all items in your inventory like id's 001-010 for example?
    • By theneonheart
      I'm looking for help figuring out how to change Ryex's custom menu script to use custom background images for each of the menus. I think this is built into the script, but I am not the greatest at figuring out what to change to get scripts to do what I want them to do.

If you know this script and can help me out I'd appreciate it.
    • By BiddyAuthor
      So I've been hearing about a script for xp. It is supposed enable XP to use VX sprites without editing. I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the script was? I have famitsu sprites that I want to use and for my game and I would rather use the script than edit it. :)
      By Guest
      Lately i started making a dungeon for my game but it doesn't seem you can die outside a battle o.O
      My health stays on 1 (that is displayed yellow)...

So could someone make a script that made possible to die outside a battle?
      or does this already exist? I couldn't find one myself.

(it must be compatible for rmxp)

Thanks,
      mxmmix