New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
viruzx

How to put my cinematic videos to my RPG?

Is it possible to put my "FLASH" videos to my RPG game? Coz' I have lots of movies that I created with flash so it would put up a good gaming experience. Can anyone help me? :mellow: :mellow:

there is? First I've heard of it. I remember the discussions about .swf files in flash, but they all said it was impossible and just export your movies as .avi and use the avi script to play them. Which meant the file size was 10x bigger..

I'm interested in such a script. Can anyone find it?

You rock Isaacol.

But so far I've only been able to make a stick man waving.

And it's not exactly consistant either.

=(

I'm gonna need a lot of work.

Amazing. I thought it wasn't possible. Brilliant find isaacsol!

I'm going to add this to the site later on. It has a bit of action script that is required in any flash movies the user makes, so maybe some members will struggle to use this if they haven't used flash before.

This is really great, you can do so much with flash. You could actually have games made in flash played in RPG Maker XP. At the moment though, it has many flaws, but it IS working.

Here's a real quick example of a flash into i made in about 5 minutes:

intro.zip

Yeah it sucks but its just an example of an intro made in Flash.

After testing it quite a bit, I think it's a good start. It isn't at all compatible in fullscreen unfortunately. This will work well for cutscenes though. It says in that topic that it just plays the movie over top of RMXP, which isn't really playing a flash movie in RPG Maker XP.