New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Jesse66126

The Original Final Fantasy

I came across a scary,sad life story today. Nisage had never played the original Final Fantasy!

So,I decided to share it with him.

Now none of you have an excuse.

Link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DGIISB1X

Before you ask,I'm pretty sure this Rom is legal,since the old NES is practically as dead as the record player,and most kids under the age of 14 wouldn't even have an NES.

Kids don't normally have a game system older than they are,you know?

Well it's true, I've only heard about it but never played any of them. Is it really that weird meeting someone who has never played any of the Final Fantasy games before?

Kids don't normally have a game system older than they are,you know?

Thats not true about most, I play Sonic the headgehog and its older then me by only one whole month!

Thats not true about most, I play Sonic the headgehog and its older then me by only one whole month!

on a Sega Genesis? Doesnt count if its a remake for Gamecube or PS2

It's an old game system, you know, with buttons A, B, and C on the controller. You have to put a game cartrage (did I spell that right?) in to play a game.

It's an old game system, you know, with buttons A, B, and C on the controller. You have to put a game cartrage (did I spell that right?) in to play a game.

Yeah,you'd have to find one at a garage sale or an antique store,or ebay

*downloads to see what emulator you are using* "you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation"

I was totally going to nail you on that one, good thing I researched *cough*Nisage*cough*

Yeah the NES is dead, but I would still recommend you buy one before it is impossible. It is almost as cheap as downloading it ;).

Thanks for this Jesse, I'm sure other people will find this useful! (I played it on the NES)

I own the cartridge to this game. Actually... i own the cartridge to around 40 NES games. Shit, i've got a lot of old shit... what the hell...

but yeah, this game isn't half bad. Kind of a pain til you get the hang of it, but still good. Yes, still good.

i dont want to download it q.q sorry looks like i'm lazy but still what do you mean with the "original final fantasy" the first ? i played it and after like 90% of the game i dont know where to go some dungeons and no really clue where to go o.ö i guess i was everywhere -.-

I can help, I've beat the game, and know All of the dungeons (I got confused one time so I ordered the strategy guide). It's REAL easy, I'll PM you some tips and protips.

i remember on the point i was, hmm it was like a dungeon with 4 different monsters i killed each one but nothing happened an i coudlnt find another dungeon -.-

The Four Fiends Dungeons? And you want the Labyrinth of time?

here's an easy guide to find all of the dungeons

Hellfire Chasm: On the marshy land of Clustered Islands

Whisper wind Cove: on the same chanal as the cave where you find the stone thingy

Life spring Grotto: in the whirlpool near the area of Lich

Earth gift Shrine: near the first town

Labyrinth of Time: in the castle after defeating the four feinds