New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Kiriashi

Kiriashi's Mapping Depot

Mapping Poll  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Maps should be:

• Really good, RTP
    • Okay, non RTP

It sure isn't. :3

Just in case it wasn't clear, adding content to old topics is almost always not necroposting.

Do you have a full size picture of the map?

If not I will give CC with that.

Oh and welcome to the forums. *hugs*

(I'm helping with this one, Kiri) Romeir, that's pretty good assuming you just started mapping again(known from your introduction topic). I found one problem, which is attached below. Also, in the field of trees that one little bush surrounded by a square sticks out like a sore thumb. Happy mapping.

post-14714-049807500 1289670429_thumb.png

(Helping on this one too.) Okay, can I be completely honest with you? That sucks. But, I'm not trying to be mean, because ALL of use were once like that. Let me start with the basics: Your stream is too thin and there are rocks in it. Also, not enough tress are present, as well as plants. Seems like you've got a pretty decent grasp on wildlife though. And, of the plant's you do use, they are sort of grouped together. Overall, this map is crap. Sorry, but it's the truth. Try improving the things I listed and post back, please! We would all love to see your work and progress.

(I'm helping with this one, Kiri) Romeir, that's pretty good assuming you just started mapping again(known from your introduction topic). I found one problem, which is attached below. Also, in the field of trees that one little bush surrounded by a square sticks out like a sore thumb. Happy mapping.

Oh, that thing is from the picture I took, it was the selected tile. But I'm going to upload a bigger one in a minute.

Here it it is.

med_gallery_5753_18_381844.png

Hmm... if upload 'em here, the pics are shrinked <_<

gallery_5753_18_63308.png

gallery_5753_18_8957.png

Edited by romeir90

I'm closing this topic for just a little bit. It will be back up shortly, as well as proper help with your maps.

Thanks.