New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
OverlordMao

[XP]Castle Town Lamp Post

Question

In RMXP (Could have guess that), there are those Lamp Posts that just sit around in the Castle Town Tileset. My question is, How do you make them glow (Light up)?

Edit: Almost forgot, I already tried using the Light01 and Light02 Character sets.

6 answers to this question

Well, you could use cosmetic lighting, to find out how to do it, go here link. If you don't have photoshop you can get someone, like me, to do it for you. It is really easy though. Or, you can use a lighting script. Just google it.

Was this helpful? Do you want me to make you some cosmetic fogs?

Well, you could use cosmetic lighting, to find out how to do it, go here link. If you don't have photoshop you can get someone, like me, to do it for you. It is really easy though. Or, you can use a lighting script. Just google it.

Was this helpful? Do you want me to make you some cosmetic fogs?

I'll be sure to ask for your help with this when I need it. but for the time being, I don't need any cosmetic lighting (curse you photoshop, why don't I feel like getting you!?) at the moment, though.

o.O the rmxp domain expired, the link is invalid now.

You can just use the "stop animation" option for events to make lights glow, you just need a custom light graphic to fit the lamp post.

Wow this topic is so old. Original post was in 2009 so it's a good time to let this one rest in peace.