New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Some1

[XP] Fighter_02 and Cleric_01 with regular daily clothes

Okay, what I need is BOTH battler and charset for Fighter_02 and Cleric_01 with normal clothing instead of the armor/cape/whatever they have on them.

To be more specific:

Cleric_01: Plain blue T-shirt, no drawings or writings on it whatsoever, and plain black pants and shoes, kinda like Cleric_02's pants and shoes.

Fighter_02: A T-shirt just like I described for Cleric_01 but with a different color, preferably light-gray, and normal blue jeans. For feet, white sneakers would be nice.

About their weapons... I'll only need Fighter_02's sword in the battler sprite, but not the charset (Yeah I know a lil' teenage girl holding a sword is funny but that's what I need :D). For Cleric_01, no weapon at all.

I don't really have a resemblance pic but I can make one with BannedStory if anybody will want O_O Except I think they'll look 6 years old there and I need them to look like... 16-17 years old, I guess.

Hopefully I can get some help here, i've posted the same thread in 2 other websites and got no answer for some days so. . . Yeah.

Thanks in advance.

Please post the images for the original char-sets and battlers.

Yeah, and the charse- oh I see them now. xD

I am sure Nisage can make Fighter_02's charset wear normal clothes, and probably Cleric_01's charset too.

I will try my best with Fighter_02's battler. So you want her to wear normal clothes, but keep the sword? (in the battler)

Keep in mind that I might not finish/make it, because I am not that good.

Yeah, and the charse- oh I see them now. xD

I am sure Nisage can make Fighter_02's charset wear normal clothes, and probably Cleric_01's charset too.

I will try my best with Fighter_02's battler. So you want her to wear normal clothes, but keep the sword? (in the battler)

Keep in mind that I might not finish/make it, because I am not that good.

Yes, keep the sword in the battler sprite, as much as it sounds weird xD

Thank you very much.