New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Sherry

Everything o.ö

Helly i try my luck again with rmxp and so i need to find all resources again x-x q_q

so i need.......

some Final Fantasy Characters....

Zidane

Kuja

Rufus

Sephirot

Scarlet

Cloud

Tidus

Rude

and last but not least Reno o.ö

also i need a script for a sideview battle system x-x best would be something like breath of fire 3 this battle cross o.ö i love it

or something like a abs q.q like zelda or something ^^

this time i will save everything on a usb stick -.-

q_q

YAY! Its you! *hugs*

I am making you the tilesets with passage settings right now.

Don't leave again!

Welcome back!

EDIT: Okay, here ya' go:

Clicky

EDIT: Here are the Inquistador's World Map tiles and auto-tiles with passage settings set fro you.

Clicky

For Inq's world map tiles just follow the same steps in the other file, and add the autotiles in to your autotile folder.

If you have any questions on these then just ask.

Kiriashi... i need to say.... i love you for this ultimate tileset exe o.ö i dont need to make this stupid crosses again o.ö really thanks ^-^

and how do i get the world map tileset to the other tilesets without loosing all crosses? x-x

and how can i see this common event file? o.ö

I love you too 'cause you are a member here! :wub:

Hmm, lol, I guess I didn't think about that. I guess I will have to put the world map tileset in there to and re do it all. Well I'd be more than happy to do it for ya' if you never leave again. xD

What do you mean common event file?

in one file i downloadet ... i guess the name was hmm "data tesing" or something like that ^^

Oh yeah, that is a project I was testing. You have to put the common files file in the Data folder of that project.

Ah okay thanks ^-^ so i still need the characters and the sideview battle system q.q^^

thanks but i think it is a little bit to early to think about a title screen or something like that ;p

By the way Sherry, if you need any help with your game I'd be more than happy to help you out personaly. ;)

Golden retriever. It's what I have.

You should download and install TeamViewer so I can help you hands on when you need it. ;)

He is gone 'cause nobody played his game. I am trying to get people to play it but nothing is working. :(

I was lead here by Kiri. I apologize for leaving. I just saw no promise in working on a game, so i started playing games. Resident Evil 4 is too addicting...

anyway, welcome back.

I was lead here by Kiri. I apologize for leaving. I just saw no promise in working on a game, so i started playing games. Resident Evil 4 is too addicting...

anyway, welcome back.

yes leon q.q stay with us ^-^ much better than fighting versus undeath people or something like that xd

yes leon q.q stay with us ^-^ much better than fighting versus undeath people or something like that xd

I'll stay around, i do suppose. Besides, i have some things bothering me with RPG Maker, among other things. Besides, i beat the hell out of RE4, so i'm a little bored until the 16th.

Yeah... Ghostbusters comes out... guilty as charged, Kiri. However, i am going to do my damnedest to try and make time for RmXP. Also, as for your sprite requests:

http://untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?characters

Scroll down to the 'Final Fantasy' segment, you should find most of htem there.

Ghostbusters? Really? Wow :P

Yeah that site has quite a few good resources.

The Final Fantasy Charsets are at the bottom, and you have to click the characters to get the full set.

thaaaanks leon ^-^ and kiriashi can you explain now how i get the wordlmap thing to the other 2 tilesets without loosing this crosses? q_q

By crosses I assume you mean passages settings, and I am working on that for ya' now.

back sorry ^^ q.q a little bit trouble but back now ^-^ and this priority things o.ö xd