New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Magical solution

Its amazing how many topics that can be solved by posting a link to something on the website. In saying that, hope that fixes your issue :P

I don't run vista, so I havent experienced that issue(apparently it's vista related, and I can see from your screenie you're running vista).

Don't forget to post in the correct section next time. I moved this topic to RPG Maker Support.

Magical solution

Its amazing how many topics that can be solved by posting a link to something on the website. In saying that, hope that fixes your issue :P

I don't run vista, so I havent experienced that issue(apparently it's vista related, and I can see from your screenie you're running vista).

Don't forget to post in the correct section next time. I moved this topic to RPG Maker Support.

Tried... failed

On laptop, if I reset router. obtained my friends Computer virus, had to transfer virus back to friend

edit: he sent me a chain letter just now.

There is one way around this. Get on internet when opening RMXP. I never had problems with vista on any computer when i tried RMXP. All you need is internet and bam should work. 1% chance of it failing.

Cannot connect to the nTitles server

This is another common problem. Try one of the below things:

1. Check that you are connected to the internet, then try again.

2. Close all other applications(or just Internet Browsers) then try again.

3. Restart your computer.

4. Restart your router / Switch off WLAN switch and enable again if you have wireless internet.

Lol didnt see that down there.

It is pretty simple, or at least this works for me:

· Right-click the RPG Maker (make sure you don't right-click a shorcut).

· Select Open as an administrator, or something like that with the Vista symbol indicating that it needs special permission.

· Give permission to the program.

Apparently, the problem is that when RPG Maker starts, it tries to access the web, but fails because Vista blocks it.

If that doesn't work, I don't know. :P

I have Vista, and I had that error message shown when I opened both RPG Maker XP and VX for the first tim. Both solved. :)