New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
EmilyAnnCoons

Let's talk about S-E-X

Alright guys, let's talk about sex.

Sex is the one universal aspect of society and human nature. Sex is the reason why you're here, and chances are all of us have had sex and will have sex before we die. Everyone, and I mean everyone is sexual, every guest reading this topic, every member, every girl and guy. All of us entertain thoughts about sex, masturbation, whatever. Every single solitary one of us. However, all of us have different ideas, feelings, beliefs, and ideals about it.

So let's talk about sex. Let's talk frankly about sex. Let's not be too explicit, but everything is fair game, your beliefs about sex, masturbation, your thoughts on it, sex habits, whatever. This is a no holds barred (but respectful) topic about sex. Let's be adults about this. Also, expect the topic to shift every once i a while. As long as your post is about sex, it's not off topic! Don't feel compelled to follow up on the previous post.

So let me get the ball rolling. How do you feel about sex and masturbation?

Also, let's see how many views a topic like this gets before someone actually responds.

(Also, as a note, I edited a few of the words, but this is mostly copy-paste of the first post of another topic on another message board, so if it doesn't sound like me talking, that's why :P)

So someone finally made a topic about this. Well to tell the truth, I hate sex. -looks at peoples suprised looks on their faces- What? It's true, I'm not planning on having it.

Odd, I though I'd have more to say for this topic like I did for the last ones? Oh well. Maybe I wil after some more posts in here.

Edit: Post # 962

So someone finally made a topic about this. Well to tell the truth, I hate sex. -looks at peoples suprised looks on their faces- What? It's true, I'm not planning on having it.

Odd, I though I'd have more to say for this topic like I did for the last ones? Oh well. Maybe I wil after some more posts in here.

Edit: Post # 962

well that is very interesting, I haven't had sex but i do plan on doing it though I can see how you might not like it, it just seems like the sort of thing that you want to do/have or not

Sex is a taboo topic here in back-water utah. it is so... forbidden that we have the highest teen pregnancy rating (and oddly, the highest teen suicide rating).

Simply put, sex is sex. its natural. don't abuse it, just use it. :alright:

Sex is a taboo topic here in back-water utah. it is so... forbidden that we have the highest teen pregnancy rating (and oddly, the highest teen suicide rating).

Simply put, sex is sex. its natural. don't abuse it, just use it. :alright:

So it's finally a taboo in a state, about time honestly. Also the sex nowadays isn't natural, it's un-natural. People are having to much of it. Well of course you're going to have some suicides as well since they can't handle the responsabilities of a child (or children if it's twins or triplets).

All im saying, Nis, is if parents taught about sex, rather than teach that it is 'bad', teens wouldnt use it as a form of rebellion, and actually hold respect for it. Hell, i'd rather my kids watch a filmstrip of a happy married couple doin it than a warzone scene.

Sex is something that happens naturally in nature. today, it is being abused, but if it was taught to be a natural thing used to express the ultimate for of love, then it would still hold meaning.

All im saying, Nis, is if parents taught about sex, rather than teach that it is 'bad', teens wouldnt use it as a form of rebellion, and actually hold respect for it. Hell, i'd rather my kids watch a filmstrip of a happy married couple doin it than a warzone scene.

Sex is something that happens naturally in nature. today, it is being abused, but if it was taught to be a natural thing used to express the ultimate for of love, then it would still hold meaning.

Hold on, parents teach teens that it is bad? Glad I never really learned sex then, I just slept through all of the the sex-ed classes. (Don't get the warzone scene part you mentioned) Don't you mean it is being overly abused? Humans are like anchovies on land, there are to many people basicly. Now if only we were a bit like the Chinese. I heard of a story of a woman named Lily (I think that was her name, anyway...) ignored her parents and went to a 100 guy *beep*-a-thon. Her parents eventually found out (no idea how) and disowned her, her friends cut all ties with her. No idea what happened to her after all that. Now if parents in america did that, wonder what would happen? Probably more suicides, oh well. If only sex still had it's original meaning, but I doubt it will now. Just to clear up a minor detail, the only thing I really hate about sex is how it's done.

Well, as with all things, don't knock it 'til you try it ;)

Anyway, sex is not a shameful act, and I think the 100-man orgy situation was kind of ridiculous, but they do have the whole "family honour" thing over there in China, so I can see why THEY'D disown her, but I really don't think they should.

Honestly I'd probably try to figure out why she did it, and fix whatever issues caused such a thing (unless of course she is just completely sex-crazed, and she can't help it. If that were the case I'd try to support her through her condition, not disown her).

As far as her friends leaving, I can see why somebody wouldn't want to be caught talking to Sex-Girl. At least women anyway. Men probably would. I imagine she'd be embarrassed about the whole thing, and probably wouldn't be putting out like all the guys hope she would. Then without her getting into anymore shenanigans she'd probably fade into obscurity, and be able to lead a normal life again, unless she's sex-crazed for real.

Honestly, I have to agree that sex isn't being taught properly anymore. Christians don't talk about it because it's "bad" except that God created sex, and sex isn't bad. I know one Christian who made a whole book actually slandering Christians about how they think sex is bad, and telling them that it isn't. It taught about why sex is good, how it is good, and so on. In the end, sex is not bad, but the world uses it in a bad way because Christians (who are supposedly right about everything) have never taught about the good in it. My mom is finding that all of her children are rebellious. Why? Because she sheltered all of us, and didn't teach us about the real world. Thus, when we got out into it, we knew nothing and quickly fell away. The term "Train up your children in the way they should go" means to literally train them up. It means to teach them, to show them, and to actually let them encounter it at a young age, letting them now if it is right or wrong. My nephew is 9 and he's known about sex for 3 years! Why? Because it's important to train your child, not simply say "it's wrong" and expect them to agree their whole life. "It's wrong" only lasts as long as they have a reason to believe it.

Anymore? Sex education has always either been weak, or non-existant. There has never been a golden age of sex-ed. You can't look honestly at the way sex has been taught through the 20th century, and not say we're getting better.

If only more people had "family honor" in america. This is wny I'm glad to not be christian. Being a little off topic for a sec, about 33% of either america, or the world is made of christians. I'm going with the world.

-looks at your confused faces- I'll prove it. Where's that pie chart?

pie_chart.gif

Since there are more christians than anyone else, they automaticly think that they have basicly conqured the planet and "whatever they say goes" (nice egos, huh?). So they can say that sex is bad, and blah blah blah. Bull!

Ok, we can go back on topic, sorry about that Emily.

I never knew about sex until high school, and never gave a hoot about it even after finding out about it. I might not be as hip, or funky fresh as most of you people, but I kind of have plans for sex (more or less). Basicly it's "have sex once married, until then don't have it". So, uh..... yeah.... I lost my train of thought :P

Edit: Post # 971 :)

You know, it's not a very good idea going about telling 1/3 of the world how, and what they think.

I think vaginal sex and masterbation or even mutual masterbation is fine,but all those other things people do is just gross...

Masterbation at least once a week is actually quite healthy.

Leaving those urges to build up creates many serial rapists and pedofiles. "^_^v"

Nothing against homosexuals,but avoid anal sex.

It is VERY unhealthy. Your butt is an exit,NOT an entrance!

Long term anal sex stretches and tears the rectum causing leakage.

That's why some homosexuals over 40 have to wear a man-diaper.

Very sad,to be honest.

Oral sex,I find demeaning to both women and men.

Who wants to kiss someone after you know their mouth as been down there....?

Seriously...I don't care how much mouth wash she uses,I'd never kiss her again after that.

Boy says to girl: "Hey,Your breath smells funny...! O_O"

Now those two different kinds of sex you said are disturbing, disgusting, and unnatural. No point in them at all.

Now those two different kinds of sex you said are disturbing, disgusting, and unnatural. No point in them at all.

Well what on earth are gay men supposed to do then? Sit around holding hands?

Jesse, it would be very strange if you thought vaginal intercourse was wrong and unnatural.

As far as anal you'll only get anal leakage if you're doing it wrong (most people), or whatever you're using is very large. The general rules are to start slow until s/he's used to the feel, and there's no such thing as too much lube. You need to lube that stuff good, or like you said, man-diaper.

Ok, you'd never kiss a girl who went down on you, regardless of how clean her mouth is, so would you also never use your hands to eat, or lick your fingers after you've masturbated, regardless of how many times you've washed your hands?

Also, assuming you shower regularly, your genitals are likely cleaner than your hands. I don't know where this sort of general understanding comes from that your genitals are naturally "dirtier", but it's bunk. They're as dirty as you make them, which, left in your pants, usually isn't much at all.

Maph makes an excellent argument. In fact, your hands touch many things that are so filthy, that if you knew, you'd want to cut them off. Just touching a doorknob in your own house makes them get covered in hundreds of different types of bacteria. Your genitals on the other hand, if you are rubbing them on door knobs, or touching keyboards in school, or even food with them, well... you got a problem.

Honestly, I have to agree that sex isn't being taught properly anymore. Christians don't talk about it because it's "bad" except that God created sex, and sex isn't bad. I know one Christian who made a whole book actually slandering Christians about how they think sex is bad, and telling them that it isn't. It taught about why sex is good, how it is good, and so on. In the end, sex is not bad, but the world uses it in a bad way because Christians (who are supposedly right about everything) have never taught about the good in it. My mom is finding that all of her children are rebellious. Why? Because she sheltered all of us, and didn't teach us about the real world. Thus, when we got out into it, we knew nothing and quickly fell away. The term "Train up your children in the way they should go" means to literally train them up. It means to teach them, to show them, and to actually let them encounter it at a young age, letting them now if it is right or wrong. My nephew is 9 and he's known about sex for 3 years! Why? Because it's important to train your child, not simply say "it's wrong" and expect them to agree their whole life. "It's wrong" only lasts as long as they have a reason to believe it.

Actually, the Bible calls sex bad outside of marriage. Inside of marriage, you can go at it like a couple of animals :)

Actually, the Bible calls sex bad outside of marriage. Inside of marriage, you can go at it like a couple of animals :)

But that doesn't stop Quagmire from Family Guy, now does it? :P True, having it outside of marriage is bad. I was raised to believe that sex is something only two lovers, as Leon said, should do to express the ultimate form of love. I've learned about that from Manga and Anime, about it being the final form of love. I learned what it really was from the Manga called "Happy Hustle High". I never learned it like that from the stupid sex-ed classes, which I always slept through. That was a boring class.

Everyone here has made great points. Sex is not bad, its only bad depending on how you use it.

You are so right, EmilyAnnCoons. The natural way cannot be bad, God created it. And if he did (which he did)it can't be bad. And its not being taught properly anymore, I don't even think they are trying to teach it anymore.

Its wrong, as Jesse66126, to do it the other ways. And, Maph, you are also right. What would gay men do? What would the women do?

The problem today is, people abuse sex. You should only have it when your married or in love, don't just throw it at people you don't know or care about. Lots of things can happen than: AIDs, Herpes and getting pregnant when your so young.

Nisage, Leon, you are both right. Sex if for the married, the lovers. But nowadays people don't care about that, they go right onto it without thinking. Most of the times, they are drunk and will regret it the next morning. And yes, the Bible states its alright to do if you're married. But what, 60% of the world does it even though they are not married. There is no stopping it.

Masterbation at least once a week is actually quite healthy.

Hm, true. Its been shown to help relax and heal muscles in your hand. I don't know if its healthy for women, I've never checked. Not that I was checking for the men >.< I saw it on the news once.

Oh, and nothing stops Quagmire. He's a walking time bomb - funny, but creepy.

I wont post my opinion on this topic but I will post something interesting I learned over the years of picking up random knowledge scraps from the table of my intellectual superiors.

Most of the sexual...afflictions that happen in humans are due to the fact that we've "upset " our food balance. What I mean by that is we've fucked with our food so much that its fucking back XD

There was a study done between a wild dog and a domesticated one. While the wild dog ate wild animals and the house dog was feed with treated food, the house dog got sick alot more and also had a higher risk for heart worms. Due to it being feed something not from nature.

Now while I dont think these afflictions will go away, we should really try to eat naturally and such (feels he is starting to ramble off topic so he's gonna shut up now)

I wont post my opinion on this topic but I will post something interesting I learned over the years of picking up random knowledge scraps from the table of my intellectual superiors.

Most of the sexual...afflictions that happen in humans are due to the fact that we've "upset " our food balance. What I mean by that is we've fucked with our food so much that its fucking back XD

There was a study done between a wild dog and a domesticated one. While the wild dog ate wild animals and the house dog was feed with treated food, the house dog got sick alot more and also had a higher risk for heart worms. Due to it being feed something not from nature.

Now while I dont think these afflictions will go away, we should really try to eat naturally and such (feels he is starting to ramble off topic so he's gonna shut up now)

So, what you're saying is, we need to follow our natural way of things?

I think we should do what we were made for; populating the earth, but not by too much or careless, unprotected sex.

I don't think I'd bring a child up in America when I'm older, that is if the money problem doesn't go away lol

But that is what you're saying, right, Solshadow?

Funny thing about knowledge, sol... Here's another one: Aside from humans, dolphins are the only other animal on the planet that has sex for pleasure.

Oh, wittle ol' me isnt saying anything lol just spouting off random tidbits of knowledge that most people dont know (over 50% of the entire human population is infected with a brain parasite and dont even know it. Flip a coin, if head your infected) haha but that $1 trillion the U.S. owes China does seem like a problem haha I wonder how Canada is looking nowadays? *sneaks off across the border to Canada*

Funny thing about knowledge, sol... Here's another one: Aside from humans, dolphins are the only other animal on the planet that has sex for pleasure.

Yeah, its kinda weird. I didn't think animals (any kind) could think or feel like us humans :>

I like to say Dolphins are almost human lol

But if we are going this way, the animal that is most like a woman is...a Dugon! They have lady parts that are almost exactly like us women.

OMG! Didja know dolphins also kill porpoises for shits and giggles lol also dolphins have killed human males swimming with a female and then attempted to "mate" with her. I think dolphins are worse than us

@CrimsonInferno Did you mean a dew gong?

OMG! Didja know dolphins also kill porpoises for shits and giggles lol also dolphins have killed human males swimming with a female and then attempted to "mate" with her. I think dolphins are worse than us

I love dolphins. Don't poke fun >.<

Besides that, yeah, they do do that a lot. That's how smart they are.

Alien animals, I say! Aliens!

Yeah, dolphins have been known to rape women. Who didn't know that? lol

Someone I know on bebo heard that his uncle was killed while he was kissing his wife infront of a dolphin. It beat the girl up and raped her.

Talk about creepy.

Also, dingos are very loving. But hippos are very mean. They smash you with their giant butt if you go near them or their babies.

Sex can drive animals wild as well! O.o

Yeah, dolphins have been known to rape women. Who didn't know that?

Apparently me, I had no idea, and I don't believe it.

Sex can drive animals wild as well! O.o

Humans are animals as well, stupid animals to be somewhat accurate.

Apparently me, I had no idea, and I don't believe it.

Humans are animals as well, stupid animals to be somewhat accurate.

You didn't know? Most of the time they fall in love with the women working at the zoo and sometimes they rape women too. Beat em unconscious and than rape them.

Its scary.