New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
EmilyAnnCoons

Let's talk about S-E-X

Funny thing about knowledge, sol... Here's another one: Aside from humans, dolphins are the only other animal on the planet that has sex for pleasure.

I saw a very disturbing video of a donkey once and a poor chubby man who just couldnt run fast enough with his trousers around his ankles...

Anyway... To be on topic, NZ(sorry to keep referencing it) has the sluttiest woman on the planet. According a study by a contraceptive company, the woman in New Zealand have the most sexual partners. I live in NZ of course, I don't think all girls are like that here. Well I know they are not. But I do know girls that all it takes to get a quickie is one txt(two unless you include where in the first one).

I dodged a bullet once because...

one girl I took out once had sex with another girl who had chlamydia so she may have had it too. After finding that out though I wouldn't touch either of them.

Well those are just some extremes I think. I don't think there is anything wrong with premarital sex, or sex, its a natural part of everyday life.

We learnt a little about sex today in our psychology lecture. The thing that most people reacted to was this part:

Marked decrease in soft tissue asymmetry (30%) at ovulation –e.g., ear length

So the ears differ in length by up to 30%.

Oh, and more sex-relevant stuff:

Female sexual desire increases at ovulation (high fertility)

Female mate preferences vary as a function of fertility levels –women prefer more masculine males at ovulation

There wasn't too much info about the males.

Everyone here has made great points. Sex is not bad, its only bad depending on how you use it.

You are so right, EmilyAnnCoons. The natural way cannot be bad, God created it. And if he did (which he did)it can't be bad. And its not being taught properly anymore, I don't even think they are trying to teach it anymore.

Its wrong, as Jesse66126, to do it the other ways. And, Maph, you are also right. What would gay men do? What would the women do?

The problem today is, people abuse sex. You should only have it when your married or in love, don't just throw it at people you don't know or care about. Lots of things can happen than: AIDs, Herpes and getting pregnant when your so young.

Nisage, Leon, you are both right. Sex if for the married, the lovers. But nowadays people don't care about that, they go right onto it without thinking. Most of the times, they are drunk and will regret it the next morning. And yes, the Bible states its alright to do if you're married. But what, 60% of the world does it even though they are not married. There is no stopping it.

Hm, true. Its been shown to help relax and heal muscles in your hand. I don't know if its healthy for women, I've never checked. Not that I was checking for the men >.< I saw it on the news once.

Oh, and nothing stops Quagmire. He's a walking time bomb - funny, but creepy.

*sigh*

First off, unless you're on a message board for a particular religion you should never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever go around claiming that god exists. Argue, and debate all you want, but you don't just fling it around like common knowledge. If talking about someone else's mother is dowsing your electrics in gasoline before you plug them in, than suddenly bringing up god unquestionably is like filling maracas with nitro-glycerin. Bad form.

Again, sex education is better than it ever has been in the history of man. I don't know what you people are going on about it not being taught properly "anymore".

Well Jesse was saying that the only hole you should use is the vagina, so gay women don't have the same problem following Jesse's example as gay men.

Again with this "today" stuff. There was never some sort of sextopia period of our history where only married couples had intercourse, and no one got STDs. In fact there hasn't even been a time where there wasn't a ton of it.

Most of them are drunk and regret it? What are you basing this on? Television? I have only encountered this situation once during all the pre-marital sex I've had/have known others to have had. Once out of very likely more than 50 times (I'm not entirely certain on the number of times my friends have had sex, but I can get a good estimate).

Long story short, if you know the risks, and take precautions there should be no issue, but of course, as the redundant saying goes; too much of a good thing is always bad.

Edit: Nisage, stupid compared to what?

I wasn't saying God exists, I was stating that if he was (to most of the earth he does. Look at the pie chart on the other post), sex was meant to be normal and natural.

We're animals, but with bigger brains.

I'm just saying, you should do it the normal way and be protected so you don't get STD, AIDS and the rest of the bunch. And, there are things gay women can do, I wasn't saying them for a reason. And yes, women do see that problem as well. What can they do? Nothing but kisses and some very weird things...

By being taught, I meant that parents aren't telling them right. Children will use it as rebellion, someone stated that here on this topic actually. It needs to be taught better. They are taught that it is a unnatural thing, that it is something so bad and appalling it should never be done. And children will think that their parents hate it so much, they will use it against them.

Most of them are drunk and regret it? What are you basing this on? Television? I have only encountered this situation once during all the pre-marital sex I've had/have known others to have had. Once out of very likely more than 50 times (I'm not entirely certain on the number of times my friends have had sex, but I can get a good estimate).

Hm, are you telling me that the problem I presented doesn't exist at all? Being drunk causes a lot of problems, especially toward sex: it can bring unwanted babies, AIDS, STD and Herpes. Oh, and lets not forget about cheating. That's a big factor in this.

I was simply saying that being drunk can cause sex problems in a persons life, more than one to be precise.

It just exists. But, I wasn't saying that it was the the main problem, just one :S

Long story short, if you know the risks, and take precautions there should be no issue, but of course, as the redundant saying goes; too much of a good thing is always bad.

Aye, take precautions and there shouldn't be a issue, you are right. Sadly, no one does...well, okay, a lot of people do, but not enough.

I've seen this happen too many times to get caught in it myself.

You have somehow managed to completely miss each, and every one of my points, except perhaps that people should take precautions when dealing with sex. Posting them again is futile. If you can not divine the meaning of my original post, additional posts conveying the same information likely won't help.

My only suggestions are to try reading my post again, maybe several times, or improving your reading comprehension. I really don't see how I could be any clearer. If many people have troubles getting the point of my post perhaps I will attempt to clarify. If not, I have no intention of repeating myself.

I've seen this happen too many times to get caught in it myself.

You have somehow managed to completely miss each, and every one of my points, except perhaps that people should take precautions when dealing with sex. Posting them again is futile. If you can not divine the meaning of my original post, additional posts conveying the same information likely won't help.

My only suggestions are to try reading my post again, maybe several times, or improving your reading comprehension. I really don't see how I could be any clearer. If many people have troubles getting the point of my post perhaps I will attempt to clarify. If not, I have no intention of repeating myself.

Hm, if you say so. :lol:

I don't feeling debating with you anyways, so I'm off to be a good member someplace else *Zzzoomm*

Cheers :>

I'm assuming you don't know because either english is your second language, or you are naive. Either way, don't google it.

i dont know if this is off topic or if anyones mentioned it but imgoing to say it anyway.

masturbation.. alot of girls think that its dirty and wrong, personally i think every single girl and guy masturbates well most people over 13 or 14 anyway maybe older, but i dont get why girls deny it and guys are justlike yea i masturbate, to be honest girls should admit to it if they do it i mean theres nothing wrong with anyone masturbating is there to be honest.

what do you all think?