New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Joey

LovePhoenix is being mean to meh!

wait Kiriashi was harassing you? And you never posted a pic-, oh wait yeah you did...well...I'M STILL WAITING ON KIRIASHI!!! XD

Post a pic or i will ban you for 3 months :angry:

jk lol

I think this topic needs to be closed now.

I dont think it is i just think no one knows what it means.

I think it means "It's cute, isn't it?"

Thats the definition i found on google.

I'm saying that it (I'm not playing around here for once) really, really bothers people -- especially me -- when people attempt to spit out phrases in Japanese when they don't really know what they are saying, and probably learned said phrase by watching anime, which is a BIG MISTAKE. This also goes the same for just using a single word and mold english around it, like Nisage did. I'm not angry, I just wish people wouldn't do it, because it is kinda' disrespectful of an entire culture.

And for the record, it doesn't mean 'It's cute, isn't it?', it means "is cute" which is totally improper.

Go ahead and ban me, we'll see what repercussions you'll take from Mark for banning his favorite member... jk jk :lol:

I'm saying that it (I'm not playing around here for once) really, really bothers people -- especially me -- when people attempt to spit out phrases in Japanese when they don't really know what they are saying, and probably learned said phrase by watching anime, which is a BIG MISTAKE. This also goes the same for just using a single word and mold english around it, like Nisage did. I'm not angry, I just wish people wouldn't do it, because it is kinda' disrespectful of an entire culture.

And for the record, it doesn't mean 'It's cute, isn't it?', it means "is cute" which is totally improper.

Go ahead and ban me, we'll see what repercussions you'll take from Mark for banning his favorite member... jk jk :lol:

But...but...

I never meant it this way. I am so sorry if I offended you. It's just many people do it and no one ever said it's wrong. I am so sorry. T-T

...Yeah I think Polraudio should go ahead and close this...

...But yeah, bought Bowser's Inside Story, and I'm enjoying it...and this mini-game is fun. XD

I don't know why but the rhythm of the cannon's shots are kinda catchy. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DfJWUKeY-U

No spammorama topic shall ever be closed!

That game looks awesome I'm going to buy it!

(Aww... LovePhoenix... don't cry! :()