New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Enigma

Child Abuse

I...I simply cried tears when I saw this. What kind of a human could do this to a child? They must be heartless or something.

this is the one thing i hate next to murder and rape i mean who.... who would do something like that oh yeah thats right sick fucks :angry:

That is as bad as the 6-year-old found crying in her back yard by a 17 year old boy. turns out, the same boy sexually abused the girl, then left her there half nude. No shit.

God.

How could a mother let someone do that to her child? How could a father do that to his daughter? How could a uncle?

This is so sick. I cried for the poor baby girl. I told my mom about a horrible crime (this one) but she asked not to hear. This was cruel and those three should be tortured for it and made to hurt like that baby, even more than that!

If that baby doesn't have justice, I swear I'll find those three and make them disappear!

(PS: I'm a baby/child lover so it gets to be a lot)

Abuse is always a bad thing. Spousal, child, even animal. Oddly, however, some of my favorite songs are about it, simply to remind me to keep an eye out for it. Face Down, Hell is for Children, Only Women Bleed, Concrete Angel, The Little Girl.. those are the tip of the iceberg.

I.....I watched it all...and...they didn't get the punishment they deserved. Death would suit them....but not a quick, painless death....I'm like my father in this aspect...if you kill someone, you should be killed in the same way (Don't comment about 2 wrongs don't make a right). I just....*shudder*

When I'm old enough to have children, I'm going to make damned sure nothing like that ever happens to them....that's cruel beyond belief what they did to that poor child! :mad:

I'd be interested in learning what sort of mental illnesses her family was suffering from. This case reminds me of Andrea Yates (Christian mother who drowned her children to "save them from hell") and Susan Still (Her son videotaped her being beaten by her husband.)

I'm applying to be a police cadet and have been taking some criminology classes where we've learned about what causes this sort of behavior. Unfortunately, it happens, and there is a very fine line that determines whether the offenders are killed, jailed, or drugged for their crimes.

...Criminals get drugged? o_0

First time I heard that, lol.

(wait why was this old thread revived? lol)

I just saw it at the top. Anyway, Andrea Yates managed to get off on insanity for killing all of her children, so instead of life in prison she gets put into a mental hospital. They're supposed to keep her there until she is "no longer insane."

Don't worry though, they'll never release her. I imagine she's being drugged up on Haldol and antidepressants as well as other powerful psychotropic drugs.

Oh yeah, I wasn't thinking straight for some stupid reason, thought they just get drugged and its like, wtf? XD

I watched the whole thing, and it filled me with rage.

How could someone ensure that the only thing another human experiences is suffering? The only thing saving this from being the 176,547,233 time my faith in humanity has been destroyed is the effort that went into justice for her.

Edited by LNER fan