New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Azure Flames

KH

6 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a KH fan? Or have you been?

• I have been a big KH fan.
    • I used to be a KH fan, I'm not too interested now.
    • Not really. (Me note! Choosing this answer is forbidden.)
    • Er... What IS Kingdom Hearts?
  2. 2. Have you played the Kingdom Hearts that has been released for the DS?

• I have.
    • I've got it but not played it.
    • Not really, but I've been eyeing it.
    • Uh? Wha? What new game?

This is the thread where you ask questions about Kingdom Hearts or you share some of your KH knowledge! If somebody has the answer to a question, write it in red! So...

To begin...

Was KH from the beginning a Disney make?

I don't believe it was purely a Disney make. I'm pretty sure Square Soft and Square Enix (Which did #2) played a big role behind it. As a matter of fact, I only see mentions of Disney with respect to their characters, and not involved in the actual gamemaking, but it's been quite some time since I've played/seen the credits/introduction.

You should change the title to Kingdom Hearts. :)

And no, kingdom hearts was a result of a collaboration between the two companies.

I beat the first game, but all other games after that looked kinda' corny and cliche'. I've also heard that Roxio-mc-whatever-his-I-mean-it's-name-is happened to be... er... gay. That's going to far for a video game.

Anywho, the DS one looks interesting, but I won't be picking it up.

yeah I'm into KH, though I haven't played the 2nd one on the PS2, don't think I'll be playing the PSP one either. I enjoy the games, 358/2 Days is quite fun. :P

Kingdom Hearts - enough interesting game. For me on NDS there are two parts, personally pleased me.

I'm in general fan of Disney and Square Enix.

KH is an interesting game... both fun buy annoying... I hate the fact that Sora has to use a BLUNT weapon to "cut" things while rikku gets to use an ACTUAL BLADE...

non the less the story is awesome, and mickey is a bad --- (thats why im looking forward to Epic Mickey *drools*)

but i cant help but notice the game was "imaged" for a yougner crowd... but the game mechanics go so hard...

I have a personal wish to have a remake of KH called "Kingdom Hearts: In Blood n` Bonds" with a M rating... (no extra gore needed, but some blood and damaged images would be nice)

Strange question, taking into account that KH has wiki-encyclopaedia. But if it is needed, hold, here to you passing.

"The Antlion is not all that difficult to defeat, should the player follow a good strategy. At the start of the battle, this beast swims through the sands. It is best suggested that you attack it with the Fire Spell. Eventually, the Heartless Boss will escape the ground, preparing its next form of attack. At this point, climb up onto one of the ruins. You can then avoid the Antlion's next attack, which involves it creating waves of damaging sand, followed by a dangerous forward lunge. After enough attacks, the beast will be stunned and left open for receiving damage.

After it regains consciousness, it rises out of the sand completely, surrounding itself with a protecting whirlwind. It then drops bombs, which can be knocked at the boss to deal damage. The best time to launch the bombs back at it is when it glows red, as it explodes when it hits the beast. Be careful, as they may explode if this isn't done quickly enough. The process of the battle then repeats from square one. Also beware that the bombs it drops bounce like balls on a pool table, creating extra damage. Try to block it if you can, then lock on to the Antlion, position yourself behind the blocks, and launch them at it. Once it sustains enough damage from the blocks, it stops its Aero shield and remains still. Use this time to Air Slide to it and launch Blizzard spells or attack its head. Afterwards, it recovers and recreates its Aero shield and continue launching bombs and beams.

Whenever a purple orb surrounds its head, Air Slide or Dodge Roll to the left or the right to avoid the beam that it shoots at you. Beware that the head continues to spin towards you while it charges for the beam, so don't stop moving. It is also a good advice to lock on to it.

Should you hit low HP, do not hesitate to use the Limit Break. Try to time your Limit Break during the period that it stops its Aero shield. Heal periodically, and the Antlion should fall rather quickly."