New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
EmilyAnnCoons

Official Member MtG Card Topic

So, since I'm making MtG cards now as well, I figured I'd give people a choice of whether they wanted a MtG card of themselves, a Yu-Gi-Oh card of themselves, or both. So, here you go, come and request a MtG card of yourself! This one, however, is a bit more complicated then ordering a Yu-Gi-Oh card.

Here is what the cards will look like:

Emily-AnnCoons.jpg

Here is the order form for your card. You must fill this out if you wish to get a card.

[b]Username:[/b] (will appear for the name of your card)
[b]Picture:[/b] (I need an image of at least 400x300)
[b]Illustrator of your picture:[/b] (The person who drew the picture you're using)
[b]Color:[/b] (Red, Green, Blue, Black, White, or a mix of any 2)
[b]Type:[/b] (Creature or Artifact Creature. Then a secondary type to go after the hyphen)
[b]Card Lore:[/b] (what will be displayed on the bottom of the card. On mine it's the italic part in quotation marks

Mana cost, effect, Power, and Toughness will be decided based upon your color, your picture, and your post count.

Currently created cards

Emily-AnnCoons.jpg

I will edit this with the necessary information, but I wanted to point out some things about MtG Cards:

Name, Cost, Image, Type, Subtype, Rules text and (if a creature) Power/Toughness is required.

Flavor text is optional.

EDIT:

Here's mine:

LeonWestbrooke.jpg