New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

The story:

Humanity is caught in the middle of a vicious war as the Fallen Angels, which have been living in Hell, have decided to bring about the Apocalypse. However, God sends down his Angels to destroy the Fallen Angels. Humanity is powerless to do anything and is caught in the middle of their destructive powers in an attempt to wipe each other out.

Resources: Angel Names, Fallen Angel Names

Angel List:

formlesstree4 - Gabriel (Why am I Gabriel, commander of Angels? Cause I sat around thinking up this RP, that's why!)

Fallen Angel List:

Tomo200 - Wormwood

I would start, but this is the opportunity for someone to hop in as a Fallen Angel and start the RP, so I'll just wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome :D . I know too much about this subject, anyway. I'm a Fallen, Wormwood, Lord of Plauges :D . And I thought Michael was leader?

Michael - great archangel whose name means "who is as God."

Awesome :D . I know too much about this subject, anyway. I'm a Fallen, Wormwood, Lord of Plauges :D . And I thought Michael was leader?

Bah, Gabriel is much more awesome.

When do we start? I wanna make a pandemic already :D . Also, is there a leader of the Fallens I will have to follow?