New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Ravenclaw105

Pokémon Saturn Version

Seedent looks very cool, I'm glad so many likes Seedent design and I'm very proud to have it in my game.

Of course, SilverSteel-Alchemis on DeviantArt (Link to Gallery: LINK

gets full credit for the character design, I mostly only came up with the name, the type and a few ideas I had =)

The evolved form of Aquablip, Aquasquirt, has been added in the Pokémon list above but the design might change. I have been thinking about it since all Water Pokémon starters so far have been creatures that can still move on land so I will try and have the design edited a bit to be a water/land creature.

More info on this will come.

Also, the game has a new name. SoulSphere is now gone.

The name new for the game is: Pokémon GrayStorm.

^~^

That sounds pretty cool as well.

Nice updates. My favorite is still Seedent. ^_^

Time for a little update, sorry for the delay.

I so far don't have anything to show you from the game itself but it will be updated in a near future. The main reason for this is because of the event of the death of my brother in December last year.

But the Pokémon artwork is still coming along and I thought I could show off a couple of more artwork.

Remember that these Pokémon is still WIP which means there might be changes . Two of these are only sketches so no colors has been added, but what the heck, I'll show them as well.

First we have a normal type Pokémon, a Tazmanian Tiger named "Razoon".

Razoon.png

Second, is a worm bug Pokémon, named "Wormt".

Wormt.png

And now for 2 sketches, these can also be edited before the final version is complete.

First is a Ice Bird Pokémon based on a Blue Jay Bird (google for it). It's name is "Hynaut".

Hynaut.png

Second is the second evolution of Furfury, a fire lion Pokémon named "Fearfury".

Fearfury.png

More updates will come eventually but at least you can feast your eyes on something at the time =)

Thanks, yes they sure are beautiful. SilverSteel have done some amazing work on those and I'm very happy to have her on my team =)

I'll be working on some screenshots so I got something more to show you, hopefully I can post those soon.

In the meantime, I wanted to request for some aid in the project.

Are anyone here interested in helping out with this? To be a part in my team?

I need a spriter, to make sprites of the Pokémon's that SilverSteel-Alchemis draws.

Since these are custom Pokémons I will need custom sprites, and it could be a challenger since there will be a total of 255 Pokémons.

So make sure your ready for this if you want to help out, any help will be greatly appreciated and credits will surely be given.

And there is no time limit, so you get how much time you need to work on these so no worry there either.

Thanks for reading, I'll try and have a new update up as soon as possible.

I will also soon update my other game project topic with new info, The Silent Snow is coming around very good actually.

*edit*

I've made a quick screenshot (finally) so you can see how the starter village will look like. It's still under construction so it might change a bit before release.

Image Link

I've named it "Sandridge Village" and I think it is the first starter village (where your adventure begins) that contain a Gym, PC and PM.

I'm not 100% sure yet if the Gym will be one of the 8 gyms or if it will be a more secret gym that you can only challenge at the end for a ninth badge. So we'll see what happens there.

North of Sandridge Village lies Mitana Forest which leads to Weskin Town and Emerald Lake.

In Weskin Town you'll find your first Gym Leader Match, against the Water Type Leader Leanne.

I'm still trying to figure out how the script kit works, so if you have worked with that Pokémon Kit Script before, please let me know as I need some help with it =)

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Ravenclaw

*edit*

I finally got an artwork showing the main Legendary Pokémon Saturnat.

Saturnat is the ancient dragon Pokémon that Team Chaos want to release, it is known as the "Dragon of Chaos".

This is probably the only Pokémon in the whole world that is pure evil and carries a destructive power.

I've bought a commission from FlannMoriath on DeviantArt to draw Saturnat with a few ideas I had. I also got to make changes with different versions and finally I had one version I really liked.

This artwork will be used for advertisement and title screen, it will not be the artwork used in the game itself, SilverSteel will "copy" the design into her own style for Saturnat.

Here is the current artwork of Saturnat: Saturnat Artwork.

It's probably the first Pokémon to really have such a scary looking design too XD

*end of edit*

A small update, the first post has been updated. Nothing new to show.

But I now have to Pokémon artists. One who do the designing and the other "copies" the design so all Pokémons are in the same style.

Also, I have bought a commission from another amazing artist to do the design of Saturnat and so far I've seen and approved the sketch. I will post the complete version here when it's done.

Saturnat is the main Legendary Pokémon which the story will be about, and the goal of Team Chaos.

Saturnat is the Dragon of Chaos and is probably the first scary looking Pokémon ever.

It is part Dragon and part Ghost and the sketch so far looks amazing, the result will be posted in a couple of days =)

The project is moving slowly forward, I still need to find out how the Pokémon kit works, how to use it. I'm still having issues there.

And the Pokémon artists don't have a deadline so I won't rush them with their works.

In the meantime I've been working on my other projects so I got something else to show.

Edited by Ravenclaw

Another Legendary Pokémon is revealed =)

A commission bought from FlannMoriath.

She made the design of the Legendary Wolf Pokémon Mariado.

A Dark & Psychic Type.

The design will be copied over by SilverSteel-Alchemis into her own art style, FlannMoriath's version will be used in advertisements.

Mariado Artwork

Sorry for the triple post, I wanted to show you this new pokémon and editing won't let people now about the updates.

Also, I have also decided to add another 5 legendary Pokémons to the list. But these won't be revealed until I get myself an artwork of them.

All Legendary Pokémon designs will be made by FlannMoriath. I will buy commissions from her with the design of these Pokémons.

As soon she have made any of these five secret ones I will post information and the artwork with it.

So there will be a total of 260 Pokémons in the game. A total of 21 Legendary ones.

It's time for a new design of a Legendary Pokémon + a contest.

The contest is easy, you should name this new Pokémon.

You are allowed to send me 2 name suggestions, and the best name choice will win.

The Winner will receive: His or Her Name suggestions will be used in Pokémon GrayStorm with credits given AND you will also receive a giftcard for a commission from the amazing FlannMoriath worth a total of $25.

Here is a list of her commissions: Commission Journal.

Due Date: August 27th 2011.

Please Send Your Entries by E-mail: Ravenclaw@live.se

Myself and FlannMoriath will do the judging.

And now, here is the amazing artwork of the new Pokémon, the artwork is made by FlannMoriath herself.

Kangaroo Pokémon

The Pokémon is a Kangaroo Type.

It's part Fighting and Part Grass.

And it is a Legendary Pokémon.

So send your name suggestions to my e-mail for a chance to win. Max 2 suggestions/member.

Time for a long wanted update, sorry for the slow updating.

I update my journal on DeviantArt more if you rather want to watch this project there.

I have edited the first post.

Added one screenshot, a map of the region, changed names and added new characters, changed Team Chaos into Legion of Chaos.

I have also edited the Pokémon list, removing all Pokémon from previous games (such as Pikachu, Voltorb, Geodude etc) and replacing these with my own Pokémon. I have also added new Pokémon so the total amount is now 265.

My new Pokémon artist, Sugarseme, has also sent me the first Pokémon design which is also the re-design of Furfury. (This is why the art style of Furfury looks different from the others. All other Pokémon will be drawn by Sugarseme).

I have also added more artwork, Three new Legendary Pokémon design drawn by FlannMoriath.

best pokemon fan game ive seen so far. good luck with this. (16th birthday is so much more realistic than 10th.)