New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Noob Saibot

Naramuras Res. Download

The collection of resources. Last updated 04 AUG 2010.

Download: Here (complete collection)
Downloadhttp://void-media.net/shio/Naramura.rar (incomplete collection)

Credit: Give credit to the original creator, Naramura.

Edited by Noob Saibot

Not a bad idea to upload them here. The site went down a while back and people couldn't access them. I'm just wondering if the prefix should be multi rather than RMXP, since most resources can be used with VX as well.

Nice Kage!

'Tis a good idea indeed.

Yeah I know the webmaster of them they have connection with some of my Sponsors

The sponsors Draw almost all my character i have used in my game Its original :D.

Original things win!

I have updated the download link. I will be adding these to GDR soon as well for a mirror.

EDIT: I have just looked in the download I provided (i did not make it) and it is missing some resources. I will do one that is complete soon.

Edited by Noob Saibot

Great job Noob, these can be illusive and I know they're still in demand. We still got a few uploaded in the gallery.

What do you think about having a category by itself in the gallery for the Naruama resources? I'm thinking about what the best to way to include resources packs might be...hmm...

This is pretty awesome, good job Noob on getting them all together. Tho i know I won't use them it's good to see that they are available for people who want them.

Alright I updated the link to Media Fire with the complete set. I also tested the second link which is also still working (remember second link is an incomplete set).