New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sign in to follow this  
Cjboy

RMXPU Weekly News

Alright my friends, It's time for something new...

The Paper Name

I'm leaving that up to anyone who replies, It has to be something nice... A good thing that all of us members can agree on. In fact, I'm opening up pols to about 5 choices on which title will be most agreeable...

Content

Ok, I'm really posting whatever Marked would like me to post. Other than that, PM's from members, I'll add them every Friday 8:00 EST. I'll also post some interesting projects and other items getting attention. Members can referrer articles, ask for help and may be featured in the Articles. I might post a fortune, random fact or something... Other things can be posted by other staff, but must try to abide by the guideline I provided.

Posting dates

Every week (7 Days)

Due Day @: Friday 8:00PM EST

Contingency Day @: Sat 10:00AM EST

Else, Admins and Other Staff will Post If I don't get to either (only times I'm available (really)).

Anybody agree? Maybe it'll happen if I'm lucky...

More will be updated, If needed to...

Thanks,

~ Cjboy

Wow. This idea is pretty good. I think I might contribute on some stories...if I can find some.

Very Well Pol... Sentinel Sounds good... Just need atleast 2 more titles...

Actually, I had the idea from RMVXP... I'm also their too... (Their script collection is just a tad bit more larger than ours... So, Why not have the best of both worlds?

Kiriashi was going to do this but he never really got into it. I'm waiting for him to reply here... We actually have it all set up. He has a secondary group which gives him access to a special forum, one you post there it shows up on the homepage like announcements, but its only visible on the homepage.

You could anything interesting really. Latest project topics, interesting discussion topics, lastest RGSS Scripts/Gallery Uploads/Resource submissions/Tutorials, most popular downloads/gallery images of the week etc. Start contests perhaps, talk about the RM community in general or maybe talk about the latest entries of the tkool blog.

Marked, not to be an arse or nothin, but maybe if you do what Kiriashi was supposed to do and make me and other Staff here... That would be very awesome.... I... err... guess... :unsure:

Kiriashi was going to do this but he never really got into it. I'm waiting for him to reply here... We actually have it all set up. He has a secondary group which gives him access to a special forum, one you post there it shows up on the homepage like announcements, but its only visible on the homepage.

You could anything interesting really. Latest project topics, interesting discussion topics, lastest RGSS Scripts/Gallery Uploads/Resource submissions/Tutorials, most popular downloads/gallery images of the week etc. Start contests perhaps, talk about the RM community in general or maybe talk about the latest entries of the tkool blog.

I beg to differ. I most certainly have got into it. Did I not tell you it would start midway through this month?

Just wait for me to get back to Washington.

Meanwhile, CJboy, sorry, but don't waste your time with this any further. I am however looking for one or two people to join the writing team. If you are interested then send me a PM.

Oh yes, you did Kiriashi. I forgot.

Marked, not to be an arse or nothin, but maybe if you do what Kiriashi was supposed to do and make me and other Staff here... That would be very awesome.... I... err... guess... :unsure:

Not sure who you're being an arse there. I think it would be appropriate for a member to be a staff member who worked on this, as long as there is some decent content posted each week.

Very Well Pol... Sentinel Sounds good... Just need atleast 2 more titles...

Actually, I had the idea from RMVXP... I'm also their too... (Their script collection is just a tad bit more larger than ours... So, Why not have the best of both worlds?

Because that's Hannah Montana's catchline -_-

Just kidding. :D

Because that's Hannah Montana's catchline -_-

Just kidding. :D

why do even know what her catchline is?

i meanit means you probably listen to what poor *insert a funny coment about making money of someone*

OK, stop burning each other... don't be trolls...

I'll be a writer for Kiriashi... Now fer a title...